Great Legend's Guide to Fast XP in Multiplayer!

rdowdy95

This is the Great Legend Shemp Howard here coming at you live from Armadillo people! Today I am going to let you in on my little secret on How the West Was Won.

The best place I have received XP is Twin Rocks! TWIN ROCKS PEOPLE! In the old days prior to the patches I would get about 1750 XP in under a minute on this hideout.

Currently if you clear this hideout in under a minute you will average about 600 XP. 600 XP a minute is great XP. When you go to Twin Rocks you will want to bring a Evans Repeater (from the Pike's Basin hideout) and/or a Bolt Action Rifle (from the Tumbleweed hideout). The first time you do the Twin Rocks hideout make sure you go inside for the Mauser pistol. It is a great weapon to take out the Walton's Gang from up close.

Before you start make sure you have a full bar of Dead Eye and make sure you have multiplayer aiming set to Casual in the options. For the best score make sure you kill all 22 Walton's Gang members in one kill combo. If you kill them under the one minute mark you will get an average of 600 XP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOMarJOKNIw]YouTube- Red Dead Redemption Fast XP Guide (Part 1 of 2)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lwrCvDSQY4]YouTube- Red Dead Redemption Fast XP Guide (Part 2 of 2)[/ame]

The Great Legend

GoW & GoW 2 Hall of Famer

Edited by rdowdy95

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is exp. is level 50? Isn't it around 330,000. While this way is super fast, it is still going to take forever. Depending on how many people you have, Pikes Basin can be faster (to level 50). I never knew Twin Rocks was so good solo xp. I also didn't know how that dead eye could help so much.

Edited by bob101910

Unfortunately I saw this technique some hours before^^

there it was said that the dead eye skips the reloading scene

and if u finish it under 1 minute in 16 player game, with 22er multiplyer u can get up to 4+k exp ;)

but thx u too. I will do this after my examinations, then i have a lot of time

Good work, Shemp! Never knew Dead Eye could be used in such a way. Thanks for posting, will definitely try this method when I'm going for this achievement :)

Nothing that hasn't been posted or stated in a dozen threads... And I don't like to take suggestions from people who have their last game played as Banjo Kazooie...

Yeah, Boogie Bunnies is so much better..

Edited by David x360a

Nothing that hasn't been posted or stated in a dozen threads... And I don't like to take suggestions from people who have their last game played as Banjo Kazooie...

Fail to see the rationale behind that one mate. :confused:

* Back to the topic *

Nice video mate, stuck in the low 40s at the moment. Definitely going to give this a go.

Edited by Vault Lad

i also wondered, then i tried it. seems like you just tap the stick in the direction you want to go. holding it doesnt have the desired effect

<edit> also, dunno if this was on the video but i dont remember it - if you need the evans rifle and cant be bothered killing a friend and all that to get it, the nearby hideout pike's basin has one. its near where you plant one of the bombs, the area with tents.

Edited by NukeDukem

Not as good as your GoW2 vids. But then again you weren't trying to be funny. Shemp Howard is a "Great Legend" on GoW2. He makes vids of him and his crew of legit 100s beating kids down and making hilarious voice commentaries during the vid. They are funny as hell. Youtube his name, you should find sum. Good vid BTW.