Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright we pino and ppl ended up getting today and i got jipped out of it cuz they were on my friends list but no invite lol sooo new list of 8-12 starts now

1 Viper8828

2 kevinc23459

extra?...

Still need a few kills and Im willing to help out others

Looking for help getting the "Careful Guidence" Achievement....the one where you destroy an enemy helicopter with a stationary RPG...

I will repay the favor on any other achievement that any one needs....

I have tried to get this for ever with no luck. I WILL NOT BAIL OUT!!!!

ok this list is for 20 demo kills - but also lookin to help someone that may need 5 friend knifes or the careful guidance achieve (or any other that i can help with (viper8828 needs CG achieve also))

alright we pino and ppl ended up getting today and i got jipped out of it cuz they were on my friends list but no invite lol sooo new list of 8-12 starts now

1 Viper8828

2 kevinc23459

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

extra?...

1 iii zombi3 iii - to help with demo and careful guidance

2 my friend mauskerk9800 wants to do this as well so ill add him to this part of the list atm

when is the best time to do this for yall i work 12 hr night shifts so alternate days off and am on east coast usa but am pretty much up any time

ok this list is for 20 demo kills - but also lookin to help someone that may need 5 friend knifes or the careful guidance achieve (or any other that i can help with (viper8828 needs CG achieve also))

when is the best time to do this for yall i work 12 hr night shifts so alternate days off and am on east coast usa but am pretty much up any time

Hey viper, add me. I'm good for whenever. I play mostly nights but can hop on in the day.

When can everyone do it tomorrow Monday May 24, 2010?

1 Viper8828

2 kevinc23459

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

1 tatanko

2 ParanoydAndroid (thats right gt?)

extra?...

2 my friend mauskerk9800 wants to do this as well so ill add him to this part of the list atm

well unfortunately this is my long week so i work mon and tues night 5p-5a est then have off wed n thurs and work fri sat and sun

1 Viper8828

2 kevinc23459

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

1 tatanko

extra?...

well unfortunately this is my long week so i work mon and tues night 5p-5a est then have off wed n thurs and work fri sat and sun

yeah, you have the right gt. I will be available most of today and tonight.

All I need is the Demo 2.0 achievement and I will have 100% including the SPECACT achievements. Anyone down to let me blow a building up around them? I will return the favor! Add me and message me "BC2" and I will add you to boost. Thanks!

GT: GlitterLicks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper8828 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1 Viper8828

2 kevinc23459

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

1 tatanko

extra?...

I would like to be included with this party if yall try to do it this week. I am usually online early in the morning and at night. Just let me know a time.

GT: todgill12

1 Viper8828

2 kevinc23459

3 Eminent Ninja

4 IIIT3III

1 tatanko

extra?...

Is it ok if I add my name to this group?