Official Item Trade Thread

spockroxfaces

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip for everyone in this topic:

With a red soapstone levels doesn't matter if the person who uses it is the lower level.

For example: A lvl 10 can place theirs and be summoned by a lvl 300, but not the other way around.

Obviously the area boss still needs to be alive.

Thanks for the advice

Hey guys, if anyone here can help me out with the 2 achievements listed above.

For Knight's Honor, I need:

1. Moonlight Greatsword

2. Channeler's Trident

3. and Cursed Greatsword of Artorias

Just asking for someone to let me use it to pop the achievement, and then I'll give it right back!

As for prayer of a maiden, i simply need 10 souvenirs of reprisals to level up in the blade of the darkmoon covenant.

I am a SL 135 at Firelink Shrine, GT: MohamedXBL. Shoot me a message here or on XBOX.

Hey guys, if anyone here can help me out with the 2 achievements listed above.

For Knight's Honor, I need:

1. Moonlight Greatsword

2. Channeler's Trident

3. and Cursed Greatsword of Artorias

Just asking for someone to let me use it to pop the achievement, and then I'll give it right back!

As for prayer of a maiden, i simply need 10 souvenirs of reprisals to level up in the blade of the darkmoon covenant.

I am a SL 135 at Firelink Shrine, GT: MohamedXBL. Shoot me a message here or on XBOX.

For souvenirs of reprisal you can farm these in the painted world from the large crow things.

Lots of vids on youtube.

Make sure you have 410 Item Discovery (at least 30 humanity + Gold Serpent Ring).

For souvenirs of reprisal you can farm these in the painted world from the large crow things.

Lots of vids on youtube.

Make sure you have 410 Item Discovery (at least 30 humanity + Gold Serpent Ring).

Holy crap it worked. Can't believe I didn't do it sooner!

I am also trying for a long shot to see if anybody can help with the rare weapons achievement. If somebody could drop any of the rare weapons so I can have them in my inventory for a the achievement, I will drop them straight back or drop anything I have in return.

I am level 105 but I can level up some more levels if needed thanks!

Ok I got the all rare weapons achievement, I am currently working on farming items for max weapons upgrade. If anybody wants to swap/trade or just pick up and drop again for those achievements let me know.

I need chaos weapon achievement, crystal, magic, enchantment I am level 150+ I can drop other weapons for you to trade achievements as long as I can get mine back!

Soul lv 140 and looking for help to hold fifteen weapons for knights honor. I have lots of divine blessings humanities slabs (all colors) souvenir reprisals and dragon scales. i will give these up or any other items i have farmed thats in my inventory for this cheevo. i will give these weapons back and nay toher else you might need. I will not be playing this game after i complete it. My gt is akatsuki seven.

the weapons im missing are:

Greta lord greatsword

golem axe

cursed greatsword of artorias

greatsword of artorias

priscillas dagger

moonlight greatsword

effigy shield

channelers trident

demon spear

grant

sanctus

silver knight spear

silver knight sword

black knight shield (im not too sure)

Edited by Akatsuki Seven

• 3 weeks later...

I'll help with "strongest ___ weapon trade"s if anyone has a Soul of Artorias, or Lord Blade Ciaran's armor to trade. I've got pretty much everything except those.

I'll basically trade almost anything for either of these things.

Edited by Haven Regene