Is the Game worth the $

jock_o69

Is the game worth the $  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Is the game worth the $

• Yes
    • No

Let me just say... I don't think any of the 360 games are worth the price. $60 for most of those.... greatest hits at $30, budget games at $39...

Ugh

BUT I would sooo buy this game at $20.(renting it right now)

I agree. A lot of games aren't worth the price for 60 and etc. Hell, when Rumble Roses came out for the 360, it should of been 30 dollars and not 60. That was the biggest waste of my 60 dollars.

I don't have this game but I really would like to play it. I'll wait till it goes to 20 and pick it up. I like repetitive games. Playing Dynasty Warriors series and etc. for hours and hours lol I can see myself playing this game for hours and hours.

this game is such a waste of time!!! It's way too long for a "easy achievement" game. My friend rented it and we did co-op and we got to level 30 and then we couldn't play anymore, it's so repetitive and having to beat it 5 times! That's insanely boring but pretty easy achievements that take too long to get:D

this game is such a waste of time!!! It's way too long for a "easy achievement" game. My friend rented it and we did co-op and we got to level 30 and then we couldn't play anymore, it's so repetitive and having to beat it 5 times! That's insanely boring but pretty easy achievements that take too long to get:D

Not all games are made for easy achievements.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok... I purchased this game the week it came out, and for the full $40 asking price... and I still do not regret it. I love this game. It's a blast with a friend over. Simple, mindless fun is good every now and then. I'm still a long way from being able to handle Inferno, but it's a lofty goal that keeps me coming back to blast giant spiders every now and then.

IMO, this is one of the best games that almost nobody has played.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...