Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate Giveaway

Webb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT = Teriana

Original FF for NES was my favorite because its the one that started the entire obsession with the series for me. I still have my original copy completely mint with its box and maps, I'm proud to have kept it so long. :)

XCinX

Favorite Final Fantasy? Well, as embarassing as it is to say...Final Fantasy 9. It was the first encounter with the franshise and still the only one I every really beat. Though, I hope to beat Final Fantasy XIII and make it my favorite.

FF8 was my favorite one by FAR!!!! I loved the romantic story behind it and the 4 disc of playing to boot,i honestly think it was one of my best summers just sitting inside beating that game :).Everything about that game was great,story,graphics [for the time],game play,cinema,I loved it all.Please pick me! SenikaiSlay is the GT and Dominic Malgieri is the name :)

Gamertag: greg7

My favorite game of the series would have to be Final Fantasy 8. It was the first one of the series that I played and it was different than every game that I played before it. It was just an amazing experience all around.