A Few Hundred Bullets Back

my_box_72

No way to tell but you are most likely missing the LAW or the grenade launcher. The police station (chapter 13) has both. Try using them, I believe you have to get a direct hit for it to count.

Aww thank you champ , I think your on the dot with this ;)

I'm proper confused about this achievement, according to my MP stats, I've got a kill with every single weapon available. I also remember blowing up the tank with the LAW in the story. Does it have to be a kill with the weapon or just fire it?

You have to hit a human directly with it. Shooting the APC doesn't count. It's been a little glitchy for some folks so just keep reloading the checkpoint on the police station chapter and shoot people with the first one you pick up until the achievement pops (provided you already got a kill with every other weapon).

You have to hit a human directly with it. Shooting the APC doesn't count. It's been a little glitchy for some folks so just keep reloading the checkpoint on the police station chapter and shoot people with the first one you pick up until the achievement pops (provided you already got a kill with every other weapon).

I wish this detailed shit could be worked out BEFORE the game releases, or any game that has similar wording/unlocking achievement difficulties for that matter, so that we wouldn't have to figure out exact details for any achievement to unlock. Several years after 360 was released, there are still completely baffling problems that we, as gamers, experience with nearly EVERY game. This is a promising problem for all the future game developers out there!

It popped for me last night :) turns out it was the Grenade Launcher that I didn't get a kill with, once I killed the guys that run out after you blow the tank up, it popped for me there.

Congrats champ , I'm going for it now should get it too I hope lol

( Update just got the achievement yay thank you grenade launcher )

Edited by my_box_72

Chater 5 checkpoint 12 and chapter 13 checkpoint 9.

Bahumaut covers every location of every gun you need in the end of his guide.

Good luck.

can i get a link to the guide? i havent unlocked this achievement and ive been through the game 4 times already! i know ive used the law and grenade launcher and just about ever other gun. Ill just run through the guide and see which one i missed.

Still having problems with this achievement. Done the LAW & grenade launcher both one shot kills. completed the game twice but still no achivement. Is there any gun I could have missed?

The link was posted by the person above you, but I'll post it again with the link to the exact post.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5111022&postcount=15

Lists all guns with checkpoints. There is no real way to check except going through them all until it pops

Still having problems with this achievement. Done the LAW & grenade launcher both one shot kills. completed the game twice but still no achivement. Is there any gun I could have missed?

the gun i missed, although i swore i got atleast ONE kill with it, was the M500 (i think thats what its called). The pump shotgun with what looks like a retractable stock.

Just got the Achievement!

For anyone else having problems I got the achievement with the Rotary Grenade Launcher Located in Chapter 13, Checkpoint 5. I used the Rotary Grenade Launcher Located in Chapter 8, Checkpoint 4 but no joy 5 mins before. hope the helps someone

I had similar experiences in finding the answer to the question of what Weapon I had yet to earn a Kill with in Max Payne 3.

Here is a Link to a great Guide by Bahumaut which will tell you where each Weapon is located in MP3:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=373632

For me the answer was the LAW, as Bahumaut's Guide said that you need to get a Direct Hit Kill on an enemy with the LAW for it to count.

I went to Chapter 13, Checkpoint 5 and shot the APC with the first LAW and found the Second LAW leaning against a Police Car. I then entered Bullet Time and shot one of the enemies directly and the Achievement popped.

This saved me a lot of Time going through the Game again, so if you don't have this Achievement yet, I would suggest getting a Direct Hit Kill with the LAW first.

Edited by Tactical Tom

Just got the Achievement!

For anyone else having problems I got the achievement with the Rotary Grenade Launcher Located in Chapter 13, Checkpoint 5. I used the Rotary Grenade Launcher Located in Chapter 8, Checkpoint 4 but no joy 5 mins before. hope the helps someone

Thank you so much! I had used the launcher on chapter 8 and nothing happened but when I tried it on chapter 13 it worked a charm. It seems both grenade launchers are different weapons or something. :drunk