newbie on board!

AmberLEE

thanks everyone. & i will be sure to keep that in mind JDM, i don't think hes nothing i can't handle though.

Playing online is limited right now, dial up here at home thanks to living in BFE. I will send you a request gamergirl & we will play sometime. =] I'm currently playing ghIII & there is just no beating slash on expert for me, or raining blood on hard. but the past couple of days i have build my gamerscore up to 149.

hope to see you all around & happy late new years :)

hahahaha, omg, man, that's not even cool. *fears for his life now*

^^^No need to Fear...Jdm is Here!

Well, maybe Fear a little.:p

thanks everyone. & i will be sure to keep that in mind JDM, i don't think hes nothing i can't handle though.

Playing online is limited right now, dial up here at home thanks to living in BFE. I will send you a request gamergirl & we will play sometime. =] I'm currently playing ghIII & there is just no beating slash on expert for me, or raining blood on hard. but the past couple of days i have build my gamerscore up to 149.

hope to see you all around & happy late new years :)

^^^Go get him, Amber!

*BEWARE of Girlfriend*:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the site, even though you joined a few weeks before I did. I've already had the pleasure of meeting your other (better?) half last night. I think it's cool to see a couple who can do the same things online. Now I just gotta get my wife on XBL too. She's not much of an online gamer, but I catch her playing offline quite a bit. Maybe we could trick her in to getting online in a game with you so she would see that other girls actually do play too.

Welcome to the site, even though you joined a few weeks before I did. I've already had the pleasure of meeting your other (better?) half last night. I think it's cool to see a couple who can do the same things online. Now I just gotta get my wife on XBL too. She's not much of an online gamer, but I catch her playing offline quite a bit. Maybe we could trick her in to getting online in a game with you so she would see that other girls actually do play too.

I like playing better online then offline. especially cod3 & 4 & halo i can't play halo offline unless i am playin against other people, otherwise it bores me. I think she would def like it online. There is actually a lot of girls that play too. I was playin cod3 last night & their was like 3 or 4 of us.

Yeah, I know that. I just wish she would go online to find it out. She's stubborn though. I guess she has to be to put up with me :p

I'll get her on there one of these days. Then I'll have to buy another 360 so I can actually play!

just ask her to play with you. I just got tired of watching and started playing when he wasn't. yeah if she starts to like it you will have to buy another. we did. I'm pretty addicted now. send me a request and we will try to get her to play.

:) & thanks everyone for the welcomes. :D

Why Hello.. Welcome, hope you enjoy the stay..

Don't even get me started on GH3.. Am i the only person who finds this hard when it's on easy difficulty :mad:

it takes practice & time just like other games you will get it. rock band is hard for me on easy i can't remember to hit the "orange" foot pedal.

&& thanks SoaringEagle. :D