Achievement trading thread

lifeexpectancy

This forum doesn't have one so I figured I'd start one. Post here if you're looking for people to boost the versus achievements with. All but the one for running over people with a vehicle should be doable in the versus maps that are in the matchmaking opion that you need 16 players to start a match in.

Make sure you include what region you're in (NA or Europe) when you post.

Edit: Ok we figured it out. It's too hard in Observatory and Waterfront. We did it in Shadow wars. Disband all groups, remove all boosters from your friends list. Everyone warp to the same fast travel location and join Shadow War > Quick match. Talk in party chat and let each other know how many players it says it's looking for. We got into 5 consecutive Shadow Wars matches. It was usually 2 boosters on one team, and 4 boosters on the other, which is fine. The team of two would kill 3 of the team of 4, then one person on the team of 4 would kill both of them. We would just rotate through each match. I did 25 or 30 headshots tonight to finish off the achievement.

We only had 6 of us doing this tonight and it worked just fine. I would say just stick with no more than 8 boosters so you can talk in party chat and discuss where on the map to meet up. Just look for an out of the way location somewhere near a capture point but not too close so everyone can find it.

Use this thread for co-op partners too if you like. Cheers!

Edited by lifeexpectancy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are boostable. Search Observatory with 4 teams of 4 searching, group leaders in party chat to start search at same time. Waterfront 2 teams of 4 and 2 teams of 2, same idea. There aren't that many people in matchmaking PvP atm so it's a great time to get headshots out of the way.

Also several times I've tried for a Shadow War and there were ZERO people in the qeue with me for a good 10 minutes. If we got 32 ppl together searching shadow war at the same time, 90% of us would get in together I think.

Edited by lifeexpectancy

They are boostable. Search Observatory with 4 teams of 4 searching, group leaders in party chat to start search at same time. Waterfront 2 teams of 4 and 2 teams of 2, same idea. There aren't that many people in matchmaking PvP atm so it's a great time to get headshots out of the way.

Yup was in a boosting match this morning that way.

Ok we figured it out. It's too hard in Observatory and Waterfront. We did it in Shadow wars. Disband all groups, remove all boosters from your friends list. Everyone warp to the same fast travel location and join Shadow War > Quick match. Talk in party chat and let each other know how many players it says it's looking for. We got into 5 consecutive Shadow Wars matches. It was usually 2 boosters on one team, and 4 boosters on the other, which is fine. The team of two would kill 3 of the team of 4, then one person on the team of 4 would kill both of them. We would just rotate through each match. I did 25 or 30 headshots tonight to finish off the achievement.

It's not really achievements, but I didn't know if I should make it's own thread. I wanted to do some of the contract stuff tonight. But, for example, I don't have the Scrapworks Salvage co-op available so I was wondering if some people want to do some contracts tonight, like that one or work on the Hulker one. I only have 1/10 so far. Maybe Contracts should have its own thread with this linked?