Achievement Guide and Roadmap

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just have to load into the timeline after all the pages are collected. You need to collect all pages from free roam; and from the rewards from other battles in the timeline.

Thanks I finished it yesterday, they should make a 1000G club for it now. I doubt they'll add some Achievements but if they got the nerves to do it it'll be funny because they won't add new characters.... when the game is missing 15 characters...

Thanks I finished it yesterday, they should make a 1000G club for it now. I doubt they'll add some Achievements but if they got the nerves to do it it'll be funny because they won't add new characters.... when the game is missing 15 characters...

If they do DLC it will be to catch up to the manga in a couple months. Probably added costumes and missions. Although from past experiences with claims like that, its perfectly possible that they still can but the amount of required patching and re-writing probably outweighs potential profit. Although imo they should jump straight to working on number 4 instead or Generations 2 to buy time until the manga is even further.

Looks great, I'm super happy that I don't have to deal with the online achievements for this game like I had to in Storm 2. That was just plain annoying.

To be quite honest I was disappointed that there were no online achievements. Then again I am one the few people who actually like them and think they have place in achievement list for games that have an online feature.

Edited by KillerBEA

• 3 weeks later...

This might be a dumb question but I need help...

How do you get to the Samurai Bridge/ land of Iron?

I need to get the scroll in that area, but I can't find a path to get there, do I ask a ninja to teleport me there? And if so, which ninja.

This might be a dumb question but I need help...

How do you get to the Samurai Bridge/ land of Iron?

I need to get the scroll in that area, but I can't find a path to get there, do I ask a ninja to teleport me there? And if so, which ninja.

Go to the 5 kage summit area through a teleporter ninja and then have the soldier at the other end of the end of the room take you outside. This is the land of iron, look at local map and you will a path branching to the left and then back up. This route takes you to the bridge. I honestly can't remember if any particular teleporter ninja can take you there, its been 3 weeks.

How do you activate ninjustu to get the secret actions? I don't understand how to "activate" it.

I don't remember exactly the order of operations to get them to work, but in the top middle of the screen there are clear circles. These symbolize when they are possible to activate. It should work the same as activating a regular ninjutsu just under certain criteria.

Edited by KillerBEA

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 month later...
Thanks for this :D

Gonna 100% this game soon, probably will only have difficulty S ranking the final fights :\

For me I hung back during the second fight, fighting them as tailed beasts, and spammed the demon wing shuriken at them and used killer bee every chance I got. Got S rank on every fight.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a question, I have S ranked all the boss fights and the 100G achievement did not pop so am I missing something? I even checked the timeline and all the fights labled "Boss!" I have completed and still nothing :/ all fights were done on Hero except for the swordsmen but I don' know if that's why it won't unlock