HELP on part with the Titan and the waves of henchmen

shinobigarth

this is the part where you are in a cramped octagonal room or something and a Titan comes out, then a bunch of guys come out too. i can get down to the titan's 2nd bar or so before i lose. this is on hard BTW.

ive never had so much trouble on a part in this game before. the major problem with this is the room is too damn SMALL to be able to maneuver worth a shit. if it was bigger im sure it would still be a challenge but not too much so. this is just stupid beyond belief. i dont know how they expect you to be able to have any breathing room when its barely bigger than my bathroom. especially when every time i get hit, it takes out a good chunk of my life, and i have all 4 health upgrades!

is there any kind of trick or something? I.E. other than the batarang obviously, what other gadgets will work good in this part? like what about using the horizontal grapple shooter thingy to zip around and knock guys down and stuff?

EDIT: never mind just got past it. for those having a hard time on this too, i just decided to ignore the little guys by jumping away (AA) and reversing (Y) at appropriate times, and only fight them when the Titan was farther away. its a cramped room but i guess theres just enough to do it, but it is pushing it. so ignore the little guys cause the Titan will take them out anyway when he swings wildly. but man this part was a pain.

Edited by shinobigarth

the way I found is to try and get rid of the titan as quickly as possible using him to rough up the goons rodeo style. once hes out of the picture. run over to one of the gates, the goons will run, one will go for you, use the evade button "A" to jump over him, forcing him into the electric gate. just keep dodging and evading and once you have cleared enough you can finish the rest off, or depending on health keep on "frying". hope this helps