Champagne Farming

Vulx

Just searched and I don't think this has been posted yet...

I came across a place to farm Champagne really easily and can be done Solo and really quick.

In the Supermarket after dealing with the Human enemies you will come to a room with survivors... in this room are 5 chest refrigerators that will will spawn either Lemon Juice, Alcohol or Champagne.

Just Grab whatever is in the fridges... Quit (actually quit don't just reload the checkpoint)... then Continue. This will reload the fridges and since this is a checkpoint you will keep your items when you reload into the game.

This can be done as many times as you want.

Hope this helps. :drunk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewbFcY-BzG8]Dead Island - Champagne Farming - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Vulx
Added a video guide.

thanks for the help but who do you give the champagne to? and where is this place again, with the coolers.

Theres a woman named Svetlana in the Diamond Bungalows in the far Northeast corner of the map... she will give you Diamonds in exchange for the Champagne.

This place is located in the Supermarket... the room immediately after you encounter a Ram.

You can get it easier from farming it from the square warp station in the city. The guy who you get meds for. His fridge has a 50/50 chance of spawning. I got 10 from there so far.

Could you be a little more specific or post a screenshot of the location?

could we get a location for the supermarket too? i've only just finished the fire hydrant quest!

I don't know exactly how far away you are... I've been doing every side quest I come across so my playthrough is going slowly but I don't think you're far away at all if you're sticking to just the story quests.

So what's great about the diamonds other than their high selling price? I have a couple and I'm holding on to them only because I'm hoping that a really awesome weapon mod is going to come my way, and it'll probably need a lot of hard to find stuff like diamonds.

You need them to build the Skull Weapons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFpLNTearMo&feature=channel_video_title]Dead Island: City to City hall - YouTube[/ame]

City to city hall

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFfryGh6qto&feature=channel_video_title]Dead Island: Path to super market from City Hall. - YouTube[/ame]

City hall to super market

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFwWTwzbAxc&feature=channel_video_title]Dead Island: Super market farming - YouTube[/ame]

market farming

I fast travel to the village near to the river in the jungle which have two chest behind the fast travel map. so i could farm champagne and weapons. There are many rifle you could sell more than 1000$ and i have found one orange weapon

Gonna be giving this a try... I just to Jungle area of the game and I've only managed to find one orange weapon and that was from doing that nun's cemetery quest.

this method works but it has its drawbacks. i was doing this method and i got to 26 and all of a sudden i started getting only alcohol for like 20 minutes. i tried exiting to dashboard, manually shutting off my x box, dieing in front and behind the save point, nothing worked. then magically they started slowly coming back. my friend (hey lady) was doing the same thing and when she got to around 40 it happened to her also and she did not goet out of the alcohol plight after about 25 minutes. then we decided to do the drop the items glitch then quit to dashboard trick. it was way faster and much more lucrative. we each now have 500 bottles of champagne and like 60 diamonds each. we also gave each other our best weapons. the quit to dashboard trick is much faster. one word of caution sometimes it did not replace my inventory so dont drop more than 120 bottles at a time in case you run into this. not sure why it happens. i see the round red saving checkpoint symbol pop up thought it was related to this but it happened once and the dashboarder still got all thier items back before the save. dont fully understand why sometimes the dashborders inventory was not replaced so be careful