General, Colonel, and Major unlocked in one game

quickhhh

So I was in my second ever boosting session for COD 3 after the fourth game in the host left the session (when the count down clock started to go to the menu) and three of the achievements popped in the loading screen. First Major, then General then colonel. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I got all the rank achievements at only 7321 points. I feel like I won the lottery.

• 1 month later...
So I was in my second ever boosting session for COD 3 after the fourth game in the host left the session (when the count down clock started to go to the menu) and three of the achievements popped in the loading screen. First Major, then General then colonel. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I got all the rank achievements at only 7321 points. I feel like I won the lottery.

Exactly the same thing happened to me! i must admit i also felt very lucky, as i, aswell as everybody else, knew that these multiplayer achievements were going to take some time. So the fact that i got 3 of them (Inc General) in one game was a hugely refreshing surprise! I also was on probably 10k toward 40k with around 3 hours of boosting, so this glitch turned out to be a best friend :D

Has anyone attempted to replicate it?

The session I was in when mine popped tried replicating what happened with no luck. I should have mentioned that I was really lagging that game. Everyone was getting maybe 2 or 3 points per flag throw but I was the only one getting about 5-10 points per throw. So having a really crappy connection actually pays off for once. :)

• 3 weeks later...
The session I was in when mine popped tried replicating what happened with no luck. I should have mentioned that I was really lagging that game. Everyone was getting maybe 2 or 3 points per flag throw but I was the only one getting about 5-10 points per throw. So having a really crappy connection actually pays off for once. :)

haha I definitely have a crap connection (NZ) so might try and jump in a game and see if I get lucky! Doubtful but worth giving it a go. I gave up on this years ago.

• 2 months later...

The host was likely modding that game. Just as an FYI, that kind of stuff, even if it ISN'T your fault can and does get people reset/banned, so be careful about those CoD Mod lobbies...

Seriously, guy I know lost 65K because he joined a lobby to get the two 0s from WaW MP.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...