Lol @ Absolute Conqueror

Ardorius

Just beat him in 2 turns, second turn was 700k damage haha. He didn't even go in overdrive mode.

Loved the second turn:

Rush - Demonsblow

Torgal - Hawkarang

Caedmon - Heaven's Door

Baulson - Heaven's Door

Blocter - Swift Blue Streak IV (could have put a 5th weapon art unit here, but need the Wonder Bangle from Blocter :p)

Formation: Dragontail II (2 times upgraded Rattail from Union of the Golden Chalice task 57, Foxtail and Dragontail are in chests in the Ancient Ruins)

Edited by Ardorius

I just wanted to congratulate you Ardorius, you're the best of us... FOR NOW :) :) :)

And wanted to share what was a moment of joy and pure laughter yersterday night.

I'm fed up with grinding for Jewel Steel, so I save and I quit AR telling myself "Hey, let's see if they upgrade their weapons a little". So I go to Nagapur and watch Emmy getting her last weapon (one of them at least), Torgal also who learns Hawkarang, Baulson downgrades (to upgrade fully next time, no choice there), the last soldiers get their Dragonicle weapons...

So I tell myself "Let's go see Wyngale and get the achieve, just for fun". So I do, I discover The Fallen, pee in my pants just a little, and start the fight.

No art came out but Schiavona, and I toasted him in 5 turns on... a counter from Guinn, for 40K damage ROFL Never thought it would be possible. I beat The Fallen on an insane counter from the weakest soldier in the game, and phonetically, in my language, Guinn means the bad word you have for "lesbian" that starts with a "D".

The Fallen should feel ashamed, and I know I laughed my ass off.

Ya I said it so many times, The Fallen is highly overrated. I beat it in 4 turns without weapon arts, and in 2 turns with weapon arts (second playthrough)

Anyway, I think I'm done posting here actively. I finished the game for a last time and will move back to my old game on pc. It's called Tibia and sucks if you look at graphics but it's fun to play lol.

Good luck to you with getting 1000g. I hope I helped everyone enough with everything I posted! And I'll probably see many from this forum again once Star Ocean 4 is released ^^

I can't promise I will be here from day 1, it depends how Tibia is going, it's a MMORPG with wars and such, pvp... if I don't lose a war I might stay playing the game.

But yea, chances are big that I'll be on Star Ocean 4 forums. If not, then for sure Blue Dragon 2 or Final Fantasy 13 :p

Serious, cool.

I put Baulson in another group of ordinary soldiers that have revs and herbs because he has 4000 hp and that group reaches 9999 hp while I have my main group with Rush,Emmy,Duke of Ghor,Caedmon and Torgal(useless because he went change his good weapon so he lost his Hawkarang) that also has 9999 hp.

Is having a summon good or bad when fighting the AC?

I finally got "all the quests" achievement, now i'm sitting at 800, i'm in front of the door for the conqueror. If i do all the quests does the conqueror change to the ultimate one automatically? or is the ultimate after?

I've tried 5 times to beat this guy, i've never even got him in the red, even though i'm BR118 & i have all the weapon arts, damn he's tough.

I still haven't killed the Absolute Conqueror! I'm beyond pissed off at this guy! i've got him into the red a bunch of times, but the last time made me throw my controller & punch the couch repededly! I missed 4 times in a row with heavens gate, including 2 dodges in the same turn! I know if they had of hit he'd be dead! #@&*! I've been trying all last night and all morning today, I guess BR119 isn't enough, i'm going to level more & try again.

If he used Photon Field (or whatever it's called) then everything will miss apart from critical trigger attacks

If he didn't use it, then yeah you need to go train more xD

He did use Photon Field, so that's what that was, damn, is that random or does he cast it every time?

LOL!!!!! @ Absolute Conqueror!!!

Finally he's dead! It only took around 50 tries tho.

I was at BR120 and had all weapon arts.

here is my setup:

group1:

5323HP

Torgal - hawkarang

Rush & 3 units - Vivification Tincture/Rejuvenate

group2:

4660HP

David (He had highest HP/Defence for units that could revive/heal)

& 4 units - Vivification Tincture/Rejuvenate

group3:

8111HP

Caedmon & Baulson - Heavens Gate

Blocter - Wonder Bangle for Animalcule

& 2 units - Vivification Tincture/Rejuvenate

All in Mystic Defence Formation.

I ONLY attacked with Weapon Arts, everything else was revive/healing.

That's how i did it.

• 2 months later...

Boss fights are a little disappointing as soon as you get the Weapon Arts I must admit. Having fought normal Conqueror NORMALLY, with a normal setup of:

Rush/Caedmon/Herb/Lotion - Health 7k

Emmy/Baulson/Herb/Lotion - Health 7k

Torgal/Remedies/Herb/Herb/Lotion - Health 7k

Jager/Remedies/Herb/Herb/Lotion - Health 7.6k

I have to admit I enjoyed it a lot more, it lasted longer and was quite a tough battle when you just fight him normally, and having 4 Unions means he gets 5 attacks each round (his normal attacks + 3 Multi Deadlocks) give or take some healing here and there. Stacked with the Animacule attack can really make the battle a lengthy one. Also, only Torgal had a Weapon Art, none of the others did.

However, once I acquired 5 Weapon Arts and had 4 out of 6 of my Leaders with their fully maxed out weapons it's just a cakewalk.

Rush/Caedmon/Torgal/Emmy/Baulson - Health 9999 (not hard to get anyway) with Dragontail II formation. Rush with Swordflash, Caedmon with Heaven's Door, Torgal with Hawkarang, Emmy with Hundred Flowers (was nice to see it hit since it hardly ever triggers) and Baulson with Heaven's Door.

Blocter/Remedies/Remedies/Herb/Lotion - 8k Health (this was just in case, and more of a helping hand with the first 2 before Conq.

Fought the first 2 just completely with normal Attacks, and switch Unions between each 1 in order to kill them close to each other so they wouldn't Overdrive.

Once they died and Conq came, quickly had an Attack (Rush Union) + Healing (Blocter Union) first round which amounted to 150k (Emmy decided to throw in a quick Mighty Acala's Wrath V) and then it came...

Swordflash

Heaven's Door

Heaven's Door

Hawkarang

Hundred Flowers

Every single one connected and didn't miss... he died the quickest I've seen any boss in the game die, on the 2nd round just like Ardorius, so total amount of rounds including the first 2 was 5, since it took 3 rounds to kill them both at the same time. And yes, someone was right when they said 'It doesn't seem like AC has 1 million Health) he certainly does not! My killing attack totaled 787k, with the added 150k ish in the first round, that's only 937k, and someone else said they killed him with damage which added up to around 860k or so.

So just wanted to thank everyone who helped contribute to making the guides and helpful advice on these forums, definitely had a blast with this game and am now looking forward to multiple playthroughs with different Leaders!! Now, roll on Star Ocean, Tales of Vesperia and FFXIII!!

Edited by Takatori

What actually suprises me is that so far I've heard no one mention that they've unlocked Dragontail III. Even with maxed out stats and all weapon arts, no one has gotten it.

With full AP and Dragiontail III, I believe he should go down in the first turn. I'm too lazy to do it myself now, but it would be interesting to see if someone manages it.

@Ballistx: I'm surprised you went at it with 3 unions. Most effective strategies center around 2 unions with a summon for Namul Niram. I was one of those who leveled up wrong and realized it at BR80 and I still beat him on my second try (first one I didn't get the summon).

• 3 weeks later...

I finally managed to best him just now. Rush, Torgal, Emmy, Glenys and Caedmon with a total of about 8800hp at battlerank 108. Regular Dragontail (1?). The only weaponarts used was Hawkarang and Hundred Flowers and it took, I think, five rounds. He started up something called "Savage" in the final round and then he ate a great, big Hawkarang with a side order of flowers and died hehe.

The only cheevo left now is the damn monster dismantling... =/

Edited by Pixi