Comic Mission Glitching?

My problem is not that I can't beat Hussar on Storm's mission, but that I can't get enough experience points. Now, before you say anything, keep in mind that I kill every enemy on the board and kill Hussar with 12 minutes left.

My problem is that when I kill enemies it doesn't give me XP like it should. The highest I've been able to get so far (beating the mission 6 times) is 14,000. I'll kill every living thing in the arcade level twice and when I get to the bumper cars I typically have around 2,000 - 4,000 XP. If I stay and use the bumper car then I'll waste too much time getting to a comfy 10,000 points (I'll only have 3 minutes left).

It's absolutely bizarre and doesn't make any sense. This only happened after I was playing as Storm in the comic mission and she leveled up. Before, I used to get XP for every enemy I dropped. Now it's more like 1 in 4. This is the last mission I need to unlock the Silver Surfer and it appears I'm royally screwed.

Any tips?

Make sure that you are jumping into the bumber cars and running over the clowns and murder bots. It won't take that much if you are using one of the bumber cars. You should easlily get the 20000 for gold with plenty of time left for the boss. Make sure that you are always using RT and X to give you extra defense. I can't remember what her powers are.

Good luck!!!

Make sure that you are jumping into the bumber cars and running over the clowns and murder bots. It won't take that much if you are using one of the bumber cars. You should easlily get the 20000 for gold with plenty of time left for the boss. Make sure that you are always using RT and X to give you extra defense. I can't remember what her powers are.

Good luck!!!

No no, you're missing the point. I can beat the mission in plenty of time. The game is not giving me points for killing enemies, regardless of whether I'm in the bumper car or not. You know how when you kill an enemy "250 XP" will pop up and add to your mission score? That doesn't happen to me a lot of the time. I'll kill an enemy but get no points for it. So regardless of how many enemies I kill in the bumper cars, it means nothing if I'm not getting points for them.

Sorry, didn't fully understand what you were saying. Try starting another game and until you get her mission disc again and play it. That is what I had to do for mr fantastic to get the achievement for all gold.

I know, make sure you don't kill the car at the end until you get enough points. That might have something to do with it.