A Gift For You: "SSSiWtB" helper tracks

hezekiah

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of them have worked fine for me but Good Morning Good Morning keeps messing up somewhere, any idea why? I have the speaksers seperated and the tip of each mic on the corresponding speaker but for some reason this song is proving to be a challenge

There are a few different versions of this floating around, maybe give the others a try?

To the people who want to complain, nothing is stopping you from creating the files yourself and posting them for others to use. Unless you can't sing...In which case, why do you think you deserve the achievement?

Edited by Shelton

• 1 month later...

thank you SO much for this!! :D

a few parts didn't register, but it's okay since they're fairly easy to hum.

this achievement is a pain in the *** to do legitly... my friend and i were trying to get the double fab achievement yesterday. it took us 3 hours to get 5 songs -___-

Edited by zVengeance

• 2 months later...

Hey. I'm having problems trying to get the songs in the right format to put them on my iPod. If anyone has the songs in the proper format, it would be really awsome if someone could email me a file with them, or if someone could give me a list of steps how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I'm trying to get the triple fab achievement, but I can't sing the blue part for Helter Skelter, Octopus's Garden, Sgt. Peppers, and Back in the USSR. If I get these 4 songs then I have every achievement. I am looking for the blues for this song, but I cannot find them. If anyone has them or know where they are, could you please send me the info in a message or in a reply to my post. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Well, the site that originally supplied these files is gone because they were charged with racketeering, copyright infringement, and money laundering. Anyone have any other ways of accessing these files?

I will re-upload mine on a different site tonight. Someone should probably contact hezekiah, as I don't have his files on my computer.

Link to triple fab files - http://www.mediafire.com/?uma1dqayh11qrsj

Edited by Shelton

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Just to let everyone know, I've taken it upon myself to make a brand new set of recordings to help with both harmony achievements. The ones I've made so far work amazingly well, so expect the full file collection soon! :)

Guess those never got uploaded. :(

I will re-upload mine on a different site tonight. Someone should probably contact hezekiah, as I don't have his files on my computer.

Link to triple fab files - http://www.mediafire.com/?uma1dqayh11qrsj

Anyone have a link to the doublefab ones?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...