Magic gems

WHITE WIDOW 13

Hi ppl i started playing this game yesterday and got about 4 hours gameplay then my xbox froze up so i had to start again. only i started without tutorials and now im stuck i need the magic gems (contractors office) i got 302 stockpile of crystals and i thought that the office makes them gems this is not the case so can anyone tell me how i get the gems plz....... thanks guys/gals

Just build something different should pop up like that.

I built everything I could. I even built 3 extra buildings for the hell of it, and still no book at the town square. without the guilds hut I cant build anything else new cause it requires at least 1 item of magic gems... =/

If i tear down a school will the book be available?

Edited by Bravo

I built everything I could. I even built 3 extra buildings for the hell of it, and still no book at the town square. without the guilds hut I cant build anything else new cause it requires at least 1 item of magic gems... =/

If i tear down a school will the book be available?

I walked around the map and found 2 books maybe u could do that if u havnt already..

1 more thing ppl i have 2 quests to do and both of them require me to take either planks or bricks to the FACTORY now iv looked everywhere for this factory even on my blue prints to see if i can build 1 does anyone know what this factory is?? thanks ppl

1 more thing ppl i have 2 quests to do and both of them require me to take either planks or bricks to the FACTORY now iv looked everywhere for this factory even on my blue prints to see if i can build 1 does anyone know what this factory is?? thanks ppl

You get that quest before you can build the factory. It'll show up eventually. Just keept building.