Game sucks

deneco4

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont buy another Eidos product again.

B-b-but... what about the future Hitman?!?

Seriousely, complaining about a company over one game is stupid. It's like saying you'd never buy StarCraft II because Diablo 2 sucked. (it doesn't but it's a hypothetacle question so don't send me hateful PMs).

Two completely different games, two completely different experiences.

The preview and interview we did on the site specifically said that!!

Didnt get time to read it.

Come on guys, the game isn't that bad. It's quite fun actually. It's not game of the year or anything, but there is definately a lot of fun to be had. We'll see if the game gets extra content or what not.

True its alot better in co-op, i dint like it at first but im kinda liking it now, however the guns are shit for long range shots and the aiming is poor, storyline is good and the game has a great concept, i would have used this idea well to make my game, just add alot of online feautures and better aiming.

I was expecting this to be the BEST game on the 360, no one told me there was no online co-op. Fragile alliance is boring after 2 games and i agree aiming is shit, however its still better than that mass effect shite, i wish i brought F.E.A.R Files but im selling the massivly dissapointing CoD 4 on ebay once ive done it on veteran. Online on CoD 4 is worst ive played, the rank up system is terrible.

You actually expected this to be the best me for the 360? LOL, that's why you're disappointed. Mass Effect shit? Wow, that's just ignorant. You call CoD4 disappointing, and you're gonna get F.E.A.R. Files? LOL, have fun with that turd. CoD4's multiplayer is much more fun, and the rank up system in that game is genius, it keeps you coming back for more.

You actually expected this to be the best me for the 360? LOL, that's why you're disappointed. Mass Effect shit? Wow, that's just ignorant. You call CoD4 disappointing, and you're gonna get F.E.A.R. Files? LOL, have fun with that turd. CoD4's multiplayer is much more fun, and the rank up system in that game is genius, it keeps you coming back for more.

Yeah but im an achievement whore so no online achievements is a waste of time, anyway i actually prefered CoD 2 online,

Dude everyone is entilted to there own opinion and there is mine, however enough people have dissagreed with me now, so lets get back on topic.

The video's and whole idea of the game looked brilliant so yes i expected it to be the best game on the 360.

I was sort of expecting this game to be a let down because it seemed like such an awesome game. I was never a fan of the Hitman series and was fearing that it might have some of the same controls, but over all I was fairly impressed by Kane & Lynch.

Although the 2 biggest problems in the game (for me) is that both the campaign AND multiplayer is too short and lackluster. There are other problems with the game such as the spotty hit detection, and the absolutely retarded A.I. (how many times can the computer run into the same wall during a session of Fragile Alliance!?) I still found the game fun overall. And hopefully they'll release some new maps for online since playing with a bunch of friends is great.

i don't udnerstand how u guys can say this game sux, the game puts u in awesome scenario's, i liked it.. alot, i must agree on that the beginning was better than the ending, the ending was more of a war-game, like the bank robbing etc. more... but overall the game was awesome, when i was playing through some of the levels i really wished someone was there to experience it with me, i wanted to tell friends about some parts in the game immediatly, thats how cool it was :D

and taking cover behind something is easy to do, just get to an edge of an object and press crouch, usually it will go into cover-mode.. didnt find it that much of a pain in the ass, only thing that bothered me was that enemy shot through walls ;P

and i also saw people complaining about the accuracy of some guns, at close range all guns work, at long range.. do u expect an mp5 to shoot someone at long range with 100% accuracy? the aiming of guns were perfect imo, just need to learn how to shoot (btw for long range use m4a1)

Hello there, im the OP. After playing it even further in I can still stand by my initial post. The game sucks.

It sucks so bad that some poor bastard got fired over giving it a bad review just because the company he reviewed for had a deal with Eidos over the ad campaign for this game.

So they fired him for giving it a bad review. I read the review and it was right on spot.

The game was rushed. They spent more money on the trailer than they did on the fuking development.

Plus no online co op...are we in the 80s?! WTF!? And quoted from the DEV team in an article i read "we didnt include co op because we wanted to realease it in time for christmas".

Now...take Grand Theft. They delayed release so they could get it fucking right. Because Rockstar produces good games and stands by their product. They dont blow their load for a quick cash in. They make sure they get it right god love them.

So, I wasted money on this and i cant return it. Ill play it, reluctantly, but i know if they delayed release a bit longer they could have made it better.

And im not gonna bitch without providing solution ideas. Heres a list of things they could have done to make it better:

1. Sound effects. They are whisper quiet they could have bought some stock shit and put it in place of what they have.

2. 1 animation for a melee kill and it wasnt dramatic or cool or anything. You cant even really see anything, you just kill the guy with your fist or something. Couldve been 3 diff animations that were cool like Assassins Creed.

3. Online Co op. Duh.

4. Aiming system...better.

5. Grenades dont blow up they just poof like air bombs. Also aiming system sucks.

6. Blandness. Spice up the maps or the fighting or something, anything.

7. More in depth bank robbery. Like...not just shooting people but planning and robbing the bank. Big deal you can grapple down the building...its like...so played in the game like its some amazing new thing and they dont even have backpacks or rope that they hold with em.

8. Story. Like...all of a sudden you rob a bank and then all of a sudden you go to a club and then like all of a sudden your in the jungle. I just...dunno man. The trailer was so cool compared.

Whatever, screw this, gonna play it drunk maybe itll seem better.

They shouldve included the pills that lynch is taking with the game. Wouldve been more vital than a guitar for guitar hero.

I have played this game for like 30-40 hours (can't really tell anymore :p) and I must say when you first start out the aiming does suck, but when you get used to that its actually a lot of fun! especially the online! I admit the graphics are no game of the year or anything but they are good enough to let me enjoy the game itself... I just love being the bad guy :uzi:hehe!

I have to disagree, I thought it was a good game. It felt unfinished but playing with a mate on story mode makes it quite a lot of fun, so there are a few annoyances it still shows to be a good shooter. I nearly completed the game but my 360 froze and I couldn't be bothered to play through the whole level again.

Its not one of the best games I have played but I got it brand new for £23 so I am not complaining.

I recon its a good game fun exiting story and online is not shit and as for the person said

Now...take Grand Theft. They delayed release so they could get it fucking right. Because Rockstar produces good games and stands by their product. They dont blow their load for a quick cash in. They make sure they get it right god love them. now. looks at rockstar table tennis is that good NO also Sanandras wasnt as good as other GTA's

• 2 weeks later...
I wasted my money. The sound effects are junk, the explosions are bland, the game itself is bland, the aiming system sucks, just another cover and fire stock game with a stupid story, unimpressive levels, and boring boring boring.

I wish i had bought mass effect instead.

Maybe they could have saved this game with online co op but they wanted to make the Xmas date so they canned it. I wont buy another Eidos product again.

Good trailer does not equal a good game.

The only good thing Eidos has ever published is the HITMAN franchise. but i am still willing to try this game.