Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUYS IM WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

Do I have it? Awesome. I'm boosting all of the non-dlc online achievements this Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern Time. I have a session up on TA so I'll be getting more people shortly (I hope). Make sure your rank is between 15 and 19. If it's a level or two below or above we can try that too. But preferable near my rank in Lone Wolves which is 17.

THANKS HOPE YOU CAN JOIN!! :drunk

GT: Undead Uppercut

Message me if further questions or if you want in.

Hello there! I still need nearly all of the online relating cheevos. Basically lone wolves achievements, so I need 5 players. I already have another player with me so we just need 4 more players. If anyone is interested msg me and we will clear the way of unlocking via Xlive!

PS: after that, we can try completing the vidmasters if you are interested

Edited by OttomanC3N9

looking to boost quite a few achivements, but i'll take help with however many you're willing to help with, and of course i'll help you with whatever you need. i have three controllers, but no mic, unfortunately. if others have mics, i'm sure it can work, and i can skype or facebook or whatever.

GT: Ye Olde Gangsta

feel free to add me now or anytime in the future for help!

I borrowed halo 3 from a friend was needing help getting the online ranked achievements. I dont have any of the map packs so its the base achievements so far but i'm trying to get the odst disk with the map packs to get the other achievements if anyone could help it would be appreciated. My time zone is EST

GT: FrostNova Gamer

Looking for a fair bit of achievements.

First is Annual, then we could do language glitch to get most of the Lone Wolf stuff, like overkill.

Lone Wolf level must be low.

Message me on Xbox Live if interested.

Also, for Annual, preferred if you were in Australia.

GT: Pseudo Troll

1) Pseudo Troll (Annual & Lone Wolf)

2) Anarchronist (Annual & Lone Wolf)

3) BRUMAK BARBEQUE (Annual & Lone Wolf)

4) (Annual & Lone Wolf)

5) (Lone Wolf)

6) (Lone Wolf)