Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

uh this is my first post ever so please a lil patience if my etiquette is off, it is currently 7:10 EST (N.J. U.S.A.) looking to get posse up achievement, willing to help anyone else get it as well, thanks

GT is Herrbishop X, online now

if anyone is planning a day and time to do it let me know, i can make most nights

Edited by Herrbishop x

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, hows about Wednesday or Thursday afternoon (Euro time) anyone? Finally a couple of days without football so a great chance to get the achievement.

I'll be on most of the afternoon so anyone interested, send me an invite.

I'm usually on thursday eve at 6:30-9:30 EST N.J. U.S.A. time, if that coincides with your afternoon time then im in as well, in fact I'll start a list here for THURS say 7:00pm EST USA

anyone else feel free to add I'll check again tomorrow and thurs and add ppl accordingly to friends list

1.HerrBishop X

I'm looking to organize some people for the Posse Up achievement. I'm located in England and want to get this done on Friday evening from 8pm.

1.Drednort

Please add your gamertag to the list by replying to this post, If you are signing up from across the pond, bare in mind that it is a -8 hour difference, meaning we would be starting around midday your time. Once 7 people have signed, I'll contact them. Thankyou.

I'm looking to organize some people for the Posse Up achievement. I'm located in England and want to get this done on Friday evening from 8pm.

1.Drednort

Please add your gamertag to the list by replying to this post, If you are signing up from across the pond, bare in mind that it is a -8 hour difference, meaning we would be starting around midday your time. Once 7 people have signed, I'll contact them. Thankyou.

2. Cuthred (TZ: UTC+1)

3. ParaLegend (TZ: UTC?)

Edited by Cuthred

i'm looking to organize some people for the posse up achievement. I'm located in england and want to get this done on friday evening from 8pm.

1.drednort

please add your gamertag to the list by replying to this post, if you are signing up from across the pond, bare in mind that it is a -8 hour difference, meaning we would be starting around midday your time. Once 7 people have signed, i'll contact them. Thankyou.

4. Xarcticxmonkeyx (uk)

1.Drednort

GT: IVIan13earPig (USA East Coast - so that would make me 5 hours behind right? 3PM ET works fine for me)