Got it today and I have a problem with the multiplayer

Hey hey! I was lucky enough to receive the game in the post earlier today, but, upon booting up the multiplayer, I came across a problem in the form of a pop-up telling me that, in order to have full access to the multiplayer, I had to have Halo: Reach (or something along those lines). Thing is, I do have Reach, so what's the problem?

Is it because I have the game early and the playlists won't be available 'til Tuesday or something? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

xx

I think theres gonna be alot of ppl annoyed with this game. I think you need the halo reach disc to play the multiplayer.

So your paying for a single player/co-op game but no multiplayer with out the use of another game.

I'm not much of a halo fan myself but did enjoy playing the first halo on the xbox around me friends and was looking forward to playing this again but not now that i have to get a copy of reach to play the multiplayer :(

You don't need a copy of Reach to play it online, but you can only play the 6 new maps. I don't think the playlists have been updated yet to allow the multiplayer to work yet. I'm hoping it'll be on by Monday. Tried to get the new Reach achievements earlier, didn't seem to work yet either.

yep i am sat here with it and no playlists, nice one bungiesoft

Ya, great job Bungie.

I can't believe you guys don't have the servers online for a game you didn't even make . . .

a) Bungie didn't make this game, 343 did

b) The game isn't out yet, if you want to blame someone blame yourself for getting a game early.

Ya, great job Bungie.

I can't believe you guys don't have the servers online for a game you didn't even make . . .

a) Bungie didn't make this game, 343 did

b) The game isn't out yet, if you want to blame someone blame yourself for getting a game early.

clearly a joke was missed by SuperSkyline89 :/