practice challenges

If anyoone knows how to activate the last to first ability on the itimediate challenge, I would be very grateful.

This truly is a pain as the game offers no advice as to when this ability kicks in. And yes I have tried getting from last to first, but I am thinking it has something to do with the timing of getting last to first.

Also this is probably one of teh more difficult games to 1K, purely because you need the platinum medals to unlock this achievement, just as you do with the quest challenges.

no sorry havent got that far yet. that did happen when i was in a race and i was inbetween two horses at the back and the ability just pulled me through..thanks for tip on other quest challenge.i didnt realize you had to do every race concerning horse,thatll take a month of sundays to do!!..i must be missing something but the drop in horse on intermediate is baffling to me. any tips on that one?,,thanks in advance,cheers

About the drop-in horse...

My firned got an S class horse on his first attempt, yet I got stuck with an E class 1000mtr horse for ages.

It wasn't until I completed the quest challenge for the first beginner horse, that I noticed the drop-in horse had become the S class horse.

Personally I think its one of two things...

1 : The game is bugged which is a crapper as I can't see them fixing it due to sales. Or until its released in America and Australia to see if the sales makes a difference.

2 : Doing other challenges might some how unlock horse for practice mode.

I doubt it's the second point though as that doesn't make much sense to do that, so its likely the game is bugged. It is a very lazy conversion from the PS2 games, but thats the japanese gaming market for you.

unfortunately ive done the first beginner horse so it cant be that.yeah i thought your point 2 was right also as in doing one thing does the other,but the quest challenges are all over the place for me..for instance one beginner horse the options are..first race win to progress..second..finish in top 2 then the third is win race..ive done both combos but i always end up on the race ive done of the two in next option..i'm losing my patience with this game!!!!..

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem as you Brako. Trying to complete the Practice Challenge on Intermediate "Last to First Ability". I think you must have to not only get an "Excellent" start but also "Excellent" balance during the race as well as "Excellent" drive. The starts not a problem, but trying to pace the horse during the race while not pushing the "bit" (D pad) up to high as reducing it down seems to result in a "good or normal" balance during the race. If you can't get this right its seems no matter if your in last coming into the straight or not the ability will not be triggered.

Was really looking forward to this game and while the season mode is good and I haven't lost a race in my first 50 starts on normal. The practice challenges leave alot to be desired.

• 4 months later...