Servers Shut Down

UnleashTheCASEY

So, since EA is shutting down the server, does anyone know which achievements require server interaction? Obviously "Go out and Crush Someone" qualifies, but any others? Season Showdown achievements? "You Gotta See This"? Road to Glory achievements?

Server Shutdown for this game February 8th, 2011.

Edited by UnleashTheCASEY
additional note

My wife wanted the GameCube back in the day so I got her that system. Now, I have two little girls and we got a Wii to play the family games. Just recently got the Kinect for the same reason but my 5 yr old has some trouble working the menus and understanding that she can't keep creeping closer to the TV.

• 5 months later...
Yes you do need gold for all online achievements.

Wow...really?

Although I believe I know the answer, the question is.......since they are closing the servers, what achievements are online dependant. IE: You need an online Xbox Live account to gain the <fill in the blank> achievements.

I would suspect that the three achievements for Skills, Strategy and Sportsmanship points are server dependent as well, as the stats are uploaded -- not sure that they are actually stored in your harddrive's profile. Had temporary server connection difficulties the other day, and received no points for a game played -- potentially why?

I would get these to be safe. Other than those five, I believe you should be good. Been worrying about this myself. Scrambling to finish. :)

• 1 year later...