Hello!

wouldyoukindly

Hi! I'm Sarah and I'm a gamer.

Wow, is this gamers anonymous? :drunk

I've been lurking for a while, finally decided to make an account, and now here I am, posting little by little. I can't define my games by genre, because I play whatever looks interesting.

Right now, I'm playing Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3, and Black Ops 2. I'm eagerly awaiting Gears of War: Judgement, Bioshock: Infinite, and a bunch of other games coming out later this year.

I'm not very social, and rarely do I play online modes unless I'm playing with people I know. I'm very shy, but once I'm comfortable my personality begins to shine through.

Gaming is truly one of my greatest passions, and one day I'm hoping to get over my crippling shyness and pursue my dream to become a voice actress and have the privilege to bring amazing characters to life.

Whew, now you all know my life story.

Soooo ... sup? :D

Hi Sarah! If you need anything just ask =)

I liked Dead Space 3, it felt quite different from 1 and 2 but it wasn't that bad in the end.

Anyway Welcome to the site and feel free to add me on XboxLive if you want to chitchat sometime =)

Wow, thank you all for the welcomes!

Hello Sarah! Welcome to the site. :) I'm quite excited for GOW: Judgment as well. Just one more week to go!

Eeee, I know! I've been counting down the days. Just like with Bioshock, although I fear that game will be a slight disappointment. :/ I hope I'm wrong.

Hi! I'm Sarah and I'm a gamer.

Wow, is this gamers anonymous? :drunk

I've been lurking for a while, finally decided to make an account, and now here I am, posting little by little. I can't define my games by genre, because I play whatever looks interesting.

Right now, I'm playing Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3, and Black Ops 2. I'm eagerly awaiting Gears of War: Judgement, Bioshock: Infinite, and a bunch of other games coming out later this year.

I'm not very social, and rarely do I play online modes unless I'm playing with people I know. I'm very shy, but once I'm comfortable my personality begins to shine through.

Gaming is truly one of my greatest passions, and one day I'm hoping to get over my crippling shyness and pursue my dream to become a voice actress and have the privilege to bring amazing characters to life.

Whew, now you all know my life story.

Soooo ... sup? :D

You seem really sweet! I too wish to become an voice actress one day. :) We should play Dead Space 3 sometime if you want. :D

Eeee, I know! I've been counting down the days. Just like with Bioshock, although I fear that game will be a slight disappointment. :/ I hope I'm wrong.

Me too! Bioshock looks really interesting. I have yet to play the other two (I have them, just haven't gotten around to them) so I won't be playing Infinite for quite awhile.

It's El Buffinator. You guys are free to add me if you wish.

I've sent a FR. :)

Me too! Bioshock looks really interesting. I have yet to play the other two (I have them, just haven't gotten around to them) so I won't be playing Infinite for quite awhile.

I've sent a FR. :)

The first Bioshock is by far the best. It's really amazing. The second one is good, but compared to the first, it's a slight disappointment. Still, the replay value is very high. I just hope Infinite just kicks all my doubts to the side and is as awesome as the first Bioshock. :woop:

I accepted your request. :]

Welcome to the boards! I too, suffer from severe shyness

Thank you! It's nice finding a fellow anti-social gamer. :p

I didn't know gamers could be shy anymore.

haha, well, it's mostly that I'm not a very big people person, so talking on the mic is kinda hard for me to do without knowing the person. It's a pretty crappy thing, but you get used to it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums Sarah. Trust me, I'm not very sociable too. Being an older gamer, going online is not a big thing for me either. Usually I'm playing people 10 to 20 years younger than me and I just don't quite enjoy it. Nothing worse than hearing a 13 year old squeaky voice saying "I'm the man". LOL

Seems like you are a shooter fan by heart. But like me you probably play just about anything.

My Xbox profile is Treyvalyn if you'd like to add me. :) Take care and welcome.