Achievement Discussion

Tyger7

Other than the Denied Pets someone has mention another is called

Mystery Food X 10g

"Mystery Food X is yours!"

Proof: I Just recieved it Today

How to get it: I don't know exactly how i got it but it was when i was playing an online match against a Teddie player who kept throwing items at me one was a vial that i later ran into and then received the achievement.

The other 3 secret Achievements are story related.

1)Finish Elizabeth's Story

2)Finish Labrys Story

3)Finish All The Story for every character.

And for mystery food X, Teddy has a move{Strong Persona (:bbut:) while standing) that makes him throw different objects(Fireworks,Ice,Power Drink,Barrels,etc.) And one of them is a plate of rice with a curry like substance. That's the mystery food X. You can pick up your own food when you throw it so this achievement can be done very easily. Just keep spamming the move until the food comes out then walk over it...and you'll be poisoned btw. Can't be done in Training mode.

Does anyone have a quick dirty way to get All-Out Attack to the Max? I can't seem to do it...
Well I have All-Out-Attack programmed for LT, I lay the controller on my lap then with my two index fingers I smash A & X until I get 14 hits, then I press Y for the Fatal Counter version.

At least that's how I did it.

Is there anyone in arcade mode that fights Elizabeth? So I can try to get the status ailment achievement out of the way. I've been through it with everybody but can't remember fighting her.

Also you get a fatal counter everytime you do the all out attack to the max. That's how I got the achievement. I have did it at other times though. So I'm not sure.

Edited by Thomas001122

Can anyone explain what's a Fatal Counter? and how you do it. I got the All-Out Attack to the max I need to get the Die for Me! one now

I wanna know the same thing. I wonder if the Fatal Counter is the "D" hit (instead of a launch) after an All-Out Attack, where you have to get 15 hits exactly during an AOA to pull it off correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
So does that mean that since I won a game in arcade mode before getting this achievement that I've missed it for good?

No, you can get it whenever. Recommend you just boost online with someone and have them Insta-Kill you at the start of the match.

No, you can get it whenever. Recommend you just boost online with someone and have them Insta-Kill you at the start of the match.

I see you have 5 posts and are replying to a comment from last year. Not sure if you want to try get those posts up but if you do try the obscure boards like no more heroes deathsmiles all that crap. Any old games. Welcome friend~

• 2 months later...