Getting Mayor is almost impossible

KoolGuy126

Yeah I know, it's fucking ridiculous. I have a picture in my mind of someone who leaves the game running and sits at a hotspot so he can continue to check in every few hours over the course of a few days. I'm guessing this is why Ubisoft never made an achievement regarding any of the badges, just to check in at least once at every spot. Imagine if becoming mayor was an achievement? :eek:

• 1 month later...

If you are still trying to get those badges,try it now,it is much easier now (regarding hotspot between 5 to 25 check-ins).Resets every monday,going for a week until next monday.When you had the most check-ins,you get the ingame message,that you have made the mayor spot at your chosen hot spot.

It doesn't matter,if you gifted anything at all,plus you have to wait this one week out (for ppl who were wondering,how that is working out).

Greetz

Cap

Maybe hidden beneath another marker?Try zooming in on the map and look closely for that white marker.

You cannot not find it,it is clearly visible on the map,which hotspot has been visited and which one has not.

Maybe it's the one on Bernai Island in Pawnee.Where are you in the story,which act?

Greetz

Cap

• 4 weeks later...