Will i get banned by selling cars after 45 min wait?

WOLVES R SWEET

so people are duplicating cars and bypassing the 45 min wait but what I want to know will I get in trouble or banned if I keep selling cars after the 45 min wait? and how can I be sure I won't get banned?. Like so far I only sold $100,000 of cars since I started online what happens if I sell over a few million?. How does ROCKSTAR know who is glitching it and who is waiting after the 45 min wait? can anyone tell if it's safe to do this I don't want to sell some cars then the next day I get banned I worked hard for my MONEY and RP thx in advanced :dance:

so people are duplicating cars and bypassing the 45 min wait but what I want to know will I get in trouble or banned if I keep selling cars after the 45 min wait? and how can I be sure I won't get banned?. Like so far I only sold $100,000 of cars since I started online what happens if I sell over a few million?. How does ROCKSTAR know who is glitching it and who is waiting after the 45 min wait? can anyone tell if it's safe to do this I don't want to sell some cars then the next day I get banned I worked hard for my MONEY and RP thx in advanced :dance:

You won't get banned if you sell legit Cars to LS Customs every 48 Minutes (1 day in GTA Online).

I'm Rank 317 and must have sold at least $4,000,000 worth of legit cars to LS Customs.

If you don't break the rules or use exploits you won't get banned.

You won't get banned if you sell legit Cars to LS Customs every 48 Minutes (1 day in GTA Online).

I'm Rank 317 and must have sold at least $4,000,000 worth of legit cars to LS Customs.

If you don't break the rules or use exploits you won't get banned.

but how will ROCKSTAR know that i'm doing it legit? and not breaking the rules?

Everytime I see someone post to the rockstar forums about another person modding or glitching to earn extra cash it's always the same reply from r* "we will look into the account". So they must have their methods

Personally I wouldn't risk it because if you get put in the cheater pool I heard you don't leave

As above, I can't really comment on any special methods R* use to check accounts, but as long as you're not suddenly getting several million in a short space of time I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I don't actually know anything about the method for bypassing the wait (it's the first i've heard of it) but if you avoid doing this method and stick to normal gameplay you will be fine.

but how will ROCKSTAR know that i'm doing it legit? and not breaking the rules?

I don't know and probably the only people who know are R*

If it was common knowledge how R* identify the cheats then the cheats will look for ways to evade the checks.

I would guess that R* uses the stats and when the stats show low amounts of vehicles sold for high amounts of money over a short period.

To identify the non cheat they could see that we would have sold x amount of vehicles over x amount of time for x amount of cash. Therefore they could work out how much average cash per vehicle sold.

You should be safe, I think I recall a text prompt telling me I could sell vehicles to LS Customs.

I don't know and probably the only people who know are R*

If it was common knowledge how R* identify the cheats then the cheats will look for ways to evade the checks.

I would guess that R* uses the stats and when the stats show low amounts of vehicles sold for high amounts of money over a short period.

To identify the non cheat they could see that we would have sold x amount of vehicles over x amount of time for x amount of cash. Therefore they could work out how much average cash per vehicle sold.

You should be safe, I think I recall a text prompt telling me I could sell vehicles to LS Customs.

ok I sold over $100,000 worth of cars since I started online back when it first started for GTA so I should be ok. But just like the first guy said he's rank 300 something and he sold 4 million just by selling legit cars to ls customs and he never got in trouble.

since when is there a time limit on selling your vehicles?
well for one thing you sell a car then try to sell another one but it will say we don't need anymore cars right now so you wait for awhile like 30 minutes to 40 minutes then you can sell another so of course there is a time limit just think if there was not a time limit people would be selling cars out of there wazoo and make billions if not trillions you see what I mean

well for one thing you sell a car then try to sell another one but it will say we don't need anymore cars right now so you wait for awhile like 30 minutes to 40 minutes then you can sell another so of course there is a time limit just think if there was not a time limit people would be selling cars out of there wazoo and make billions if not trillions you see what I mean

I know there is a limit on street cars, I thought you were referring to cars that you personally owned from your garage

I know there is a limit on street cars, I thought you were referring to cars that you personally owned from your garage

If you steal a vehicle and put it in your garage it will become your own vehicle with a tracker but no insurance. You could fill a 10 space garage with 10 stolen vehicles which will all be your own vehicles. When you go to sell them they will be treated as any vehicle stolen from the streets and you will be confined to the time limit.

Only vehicles bought through the website can be sold without the time limit taking effect.