100% Achievement Didn't Unlock!

As the title says. I'm pretty pissed off. I tried completing another level (twice), I tried purchasing something from the store and I tried playing another MP match and it won't pop. :mad:

Thanks to PK! for this solution. It might not work for everybody but it doesn't hurt to try.

Guys, the achievement don't unlocked for me yesterday. Try repeat multiplayer achievements. For me unlocked after I redo "capture the greased-up deaf guys" achievements.

I can confirm the above does work! I completed another Infiltration map and the achievement popped! :woop: :drunk :Bounce:

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By chance did you get an achievement on a level in any mode then just quit? Maybe there's an in game counter that it didn't save on.

Either that or I just got real lucky for it to unlock.

Only achievement I did like that was the t-bag someone with Quagmire in MP but I went back and redid it then finished the match.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

that could be the problem sense your profile is set to 46/47 but you cannot unlock the achievement to force it to give you the other achievement sense the xbox knows you already did that achievement.

it happened with graw 2 when they added achievements where it messed with the counter.

It is reported that it can be unlocked as a few people have 1000 gs

Someone else on TrueAchievements has had it glitch on them as well so I'm not the only one anymore. His last achievement was the survive 30 waves of multiverse madness. Activision replied to my ticket and said to clear my cache and beat the last level again but that didn't work. I can't get back on their support site to reply as I get an error every time I log in. I tried emailing the actual developer but it keeps bouncing back and saying that email doesn't exist. :wtf

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

yea sorry it doesn't matter what your last achievement is if that one mp achievement unlocked but didn't save u may be screwed the guy on ta could have done the same thing (this is just speculation) but a few other games that had the get all over achievements achievement thing had this happen before where if you exit a level without it saving, game freezes or counter just doesn't count it right your screwed

Guys, the achievement don't unlocked for me yesterday. Try repeat multiplayer achievements. For me unlocked after I redo "capture the greased-up deaf guys" achievements.

I posted this on TA but I'll post it on here too. I can confirm the above does work! I completed another Infiltration map and the achievement popped! :woop: :drunk :Bounce:

I just dont get it, I have cleared my cache, replayed the whole single player campaign, replayed deathmatch, capture the grease guy and infiltration and nothing. I dont understand how it will unlock for some but not everyone. I guess I will have to redo the challenges as well as the multiverse madness. This totally sucks ass.

Try these solutions:

1) While in multiplayer, make sure to finish the entire match and not quit after you have unlocked your achievement. Example, if your going for "Mr. Unpopular" Pick Meg in multiplayer, after you unlock the achievement, DO NOT quit, finish of the match so your progress saves.

2) Story Mode - Secondary Objectives - Again, similar like tip 1. When you complete a secondary object in a level, DO NOT quit. Continue on with the level until you complete it.

Also, if you replay a level that you are missing a collectible in, the counter will restart and you will have to collect all the collectables for that level again.

3) Play an Infiltration match from beginning to start.

also glitched and have tried all mp and miscellaneous achievements with and without the update and connected to live and disconnected the only thing I can think of that I quit is when boosting money on the Santa level but it wasn't related to any achievement directly