Boost feats & Stunt races

FeJ

Does anyone know what the different boost feats are? It says i have 12 out of 16, but i dont even know what i did to get the 12 i got.

Also if anyone knows the trick to getting gold on the stunt races, please share. I go thru as many gates as possible and try to to touchdown after every jump, but thats doesnt seem to give me enough points to win, most of the time.

Ive got wheelie and im pretty sure ive landed on a character, but ill try again just to make sure. It seems like ive tried everything and i cant get any new boost feats to pop up.

I started doing the stunt challenges on the atv instead of the mtx and had no trouble winning every event. I just tried landing flat after every jump to get the touchdown boost (it seemed easier to do on the atv) and i tried hitting every boost gate i could. By doing those two things, i built up enough stunt points to win the races.

I cant believe more people havent played this game.

• 2 weeks later...

One I got is called "Sweet Revenge". I think its knocking an opponent who has done it to you earlier in the race.

EDIT - I decided to start a list.

1. Off-Road Rage - smash an opponent off the road

2. Smash master - 4x Off-Road Rage in a race

3. MX Monster - land on top of an opponent

4. Speed Master - not sure of exact requirements but boost as much as possible

5. ?Boost Madness - I think in a non boost madness race fill boost guage and use it in one go. actually that does not work but I believe I did see this in a race.

6. Jumper - perfectly land a long jump

7. nail'd fan - most gates

8. nail'd expert - some gates

9. Touchdown - Perfect Landing

10. Punch Bag - perfectly smash into an obstacle such as balloon or windfarm fan

11. Sweet Revenge

12. Wheelie

13. Looking Down on Them - drive high on a wall, tunnel etc

14. Sniper - rings

Feel free to suggest corrections / additions.

EDIT: Does anyone know the other 2?

Edited by SatNiteEduardo

Here are the two others:

15:Look behind-Destroy an opponent who has more ranking points (online)

16:Snail-Drive 30 seconds on the last place

Hope this are the two that you re missing! If not then take a look at the manual. It is all listed there. Found it with luck cause i never read the manual of games:)Sorry for my English;)

Edited by xXx McClane xXx

Here are the two others:

15:Look behind-Destroy an opponent who has more ranking points (online)

16:Snail-Drive 30 seconds on the last place

Hope this are the two that you re missing! If not then take a look at the manual. It is all listed there. Found it with luck cause i never read the manual of games:)Sorry for my English;)

Thanks and sorry. Didn't realise it was in the manual. They are usually useless so I never read them.

I will let you know if I work out the other achievement where we are stuck at 42 of 70

For boost madness you should be getting that quite often. It's boosting at a certain speed in certain areas. You should be randomly getting it while playing for sure. It's pretty helpful learning where those "boost" spots are. Doing them in the same spot 100% of the time will get you that feat. Learning the tracks and using boost in different areas, and you will be able to do the beat developer a little easier.

For the Snail, it means being in last place for 30 seconds while racing? I might not have gotten that because I always retry if I'm doing bad ;) Thanks for mentioning it was in the manual, I have it from Gamefly and no manual is present. I am probably missing the Long Jump one, does anyone have a long jump example? Is it just having tons of hang time or is it specific to the long ramps?

For boost madness you should be getting that quite often. It's boosting at a certain speed in certain areas. You should be randomly getting it while playing for sure. It's pretty helpful learning where those "boost" spots are. Doing them in the same spot 100% of the time will get you that feat. Learning the tracks and using boost in different areas, and you will be able to do the beat developer a little easier.

For the Snail, it means being in last place for 30 seconds while racing? I might not have gotten that because I always retry if I'm doing bad ;) Thanks for mentioning it was in the manual, I have it from Gamefly and no manual is present. I am probably missing the Long Jump one, does anyone have a long jump example? Is it just having tons of hang time or is it specific to the long ramps?

Boost off the last ramp on seaside over the wind farm just before finish line

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone is still looking for these but i came across the list of feats in the game files.

'JUMPER' - JUMP MUCH FURTHER THAN AN AVERAGE JUMP IN A GIVEN PLACE ON THE TRACK - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 30%.

'TOUCHDOWN' - LAND SMOOTHLY (ON ALL WHEELS) AFTER A JUMP - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 20%.

'MONSTER MTX' - SMASH AN OPPONENT BY LANDING ON THEM - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 100%.

'OFF-ROAD RAGE' - SMASH ANOTHER VEHICLE - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 40%.

'SWEET REVENGE' - SMASH SLATE THE OPPONENT WHO SMASHED YOU BEFORE - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 60%.

'WATCH YOUR BACK!' - SMASH THE OPPONENT WHO SMASHED YOU BEFORE (MULTIPLAYER ONLY) - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 50%.

'LOOKING DOWN ON THEM' - PASS THROUGH A SHAPED CURVE OR TUNNEL DRIVING UPSIDE DOWN FOR A MOMENT - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 50%.

'BOOST MANIAC' - EMPTY YOUR BOOST TANK BY BOOSTING LONGER THAN 8 SECONDS ON THE GROUND - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 30%.

'PUNCH BAG' - GET DESTROYED BY OPPONENTS 3 TIMES DURING THE RACE - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 50%.

'SNAIL' - DRIVE IN THE LAST POSITION FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 50%.

'SPEED MASTER' - DRIVE THROUGH A CHECKPOINT AT HIGH SPEED - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 20%.

'SMASH MASTER' - SMASH 4 OPPONENTS IN A SINGLE RACE - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 60%.

'SNIPER' - DRIVE OR FLY THROUGH A NARROW WINDOW / GAP (FIRE RING) - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 30%.

'nail'd FAN' - DRIVE FLAWLESSLY THROUGH A MEDIUM DIFFICULTY PART OF THE TRACK - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 20%.

'nail'd EXPERT' - DRIVE FLAWLESSLY THROUGH A HIGH DIFFICULTY PART OF THE TRACK - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 30%.

'WHEELIE' - DRIVE ON REAR WHEELS FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS - BOOST GAUGE FILLED BY 20%.

Thanks

Slate