100% - Whatever you need to know!

Hmm...

Have you done all the jobs for lawn mowing? Houses and Parks? Not just the achievement there is more. Do you have the go-kart outside your school garage? If not you missed a race, most likely the one in Blue Skies.

huh well I just did "Lawn mowing house 3" again and got the 100%, well thx Seng guess you have to do Park and House 3 a 2nd time to get the achievement

woot

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i give up -_-

i've spent the whole day trying to get the 100%.

i'm stuck at 97.94%, did everything on the checklists. got 334 clothing items and did 41 errands. after ~5 hours just trying to find the missing % i gave up on it. it's definitely glitched. sure, maybe i could get 9 more errands for 00.04% each, but damn that won't give me 100% after all.

the only thing i missed in the game is shovelling snow.

i really have read all the 100% lists on different sites, read every thread here on x360a, retried all the races that were still available and even restarted my 360 every 30 mins because of the errands :p

i have no idea what i could try to get the missing %, except the few missing errands.

When I get home I will add a link. Tell Pants to change the link from Shotz to yours.

Are you talking to me? Are you talking about your guide? I'm new in this forum so i try to keep up as much as i can! If you could point me to what i need to do, please do it.

Im at 99.13% and I've done everything on the checklist

Boxing is at "vs random", Done 43 Errands, rode every ride once, got every achievement but 100% (so running, biking etc are done) Drank 500 Sodas, have 333 Clothing Items, have every room trophie, pulled fire alarms, everything I can think of and read on lists I have done. Also did the teddy bear errand on the beach and only got .3 from that

Only thing I haven't done is the Detention thing.

So what should i do for the rest .87%?

You didn't mention the pirate. I suppose you have beaten his ass off. Try what SengIV says.

is it possible to do the gym class again? im waiting for it to pop up but it will not!

ive aced that class, but i need to fail it once

All the classes keep showing up, just be patient ;)

Are you talking to me? Are you talking about your guide? I'm new in this forum so i try to keep up as much as i can! If you could point me to what i need to do, please do it.

Sorry for not explaining. I added a link to your thread from my guide. I also left a post in the FAQ telling Pants to change the link for 100% from Shotz' plagerized list to your hard put in a lot of work list. I was on my phone at the time typing. Good job again.

i give up -_-

i've spent the whole day trying to get the 100%.

i'm stuck at 97.94%, did everything on the checklists. got 334 clothing items and did 41 errands. after ~5 hours just trying to find the missing % i gave up on it. it's definitely glitched. sure, maybe i could get 9 more errands for 00.04% each, but damn that won't give me 100% after all.

the only thing i missed in the game is shovelling snow.

i really have read all the 100% lists on different sites, read every thread here on x360a, retried all the races that were still available and even restarted my 360 every 30 mins because of the errands :p

i have no idea what i could try to get the missing %, except the few missing errands.

Try the Side Task Boxing, you may not have it. It gives about 2-3%.

If you have done Boxing (which starts from 4pm every day) just confirm every thing in my checklist. I'm sure you think you have done something but you really don't.

Sorry for not explaining. I added a link to your thread from my guide. I also left a post in the FAQ telling Pants to change the link for 100% from Shotz' plagerized list to your hard put in a lot of work list. I was on my phone at the time typing. Good job again.

Umm.... OK ;) Thank you for taking care of all these things for me :drunk

Try the Side Task Boxing, you may not have it. It gives about 2-3%.

If you have done Boxing (which starts from 4pm every day) just confirm every thing in my checklist. I'm sure you think you have done something but you really don't.

well, damn... how did you know? 100% now. i honestly gave up, running through the whole map for hours to find the missing errands. i wish i would have posted earlier ^_^

thx a ton mate, i really appreciate that!

okay i only read the 1st page comments but ive seen about failing a class, can i retake it.

THE ANSWER: Yes you can retake any class that you have missed or failed following what i have unter ***note***, or in endless summer mode.. the classes are broken down into Morning (9:00-11:30am) and Afternoon (1:00-3:30pm).

The Morning classes are:

-Chemistry

-Art

-Shop

-Biology

-Geography

The Afternoon clases are:

-English

-Gym

-Photography

-Music

-Math

****note****

say you missed/failed the a class, you would have to wait 5 in-game days untill you can retake the same class. and the classes only appear within the listing above.

Yeah, thanks for the reply- I read somthing about 3 in a row. Oddly, I failed a couple classes, but no mark on my report card for it. I have three red crosses now, but since I have the hat, I guess I've done it now.

I've made a lot of progress today, about 10%. Drank 501 sodas, bought a lot of clothes, done all the town bike races, and the carnival stuff.

Oh, and two achievements for 40 points.

Yup, everything. I actually just ended up robbing a locker and got myself a nice werewolf mask haha. 96.71% now, and I've done everything on the list. Think I've got an absolute ton of errands to do.

I'm missing two room trophies. I still can't pass music 5 so I know that's one of them, the other I'm not sure of.

Actually I'm missing 2 as well. I've done all the classes too. I didn't even know what trophies were actually.

EDIT: Just got my last 2 pretty quickly. 98.18%

I'm missing two room trophies. I still can't pass music 5 so I know that's one of them, the other I'm not sure of.

The 2 you are missing probably are the 2 posters you buy at the Carnival Souvenir Tent. They're the Rock Band Poster and the Girly Car Poster (or something like that).

Just pointing out that drinking 500 sodas unlocks the hat, not 100 :D

The 500 Sodas Unlock the Soda Hat, which COUNTS towards the 100%. I didn't say that you get 100% only by drinking 500 Sodas :p

Yup, everything. I actually just ended up robbing a locker and got myself a nice werewolf mask haha. 96.71% now, and I've done everything on the list. Think I've got an absolute ton of errands to do.

You can get the Bandit Mask from lockpicking lockers, too. All these after you have completed the Halloween Night of course...

The 500 Sodas Unlock the Soda Hat, which COUNTS towards the 100%. I didn't say that you get 100% only by drinking 500 Sodas :p

You can get the Bandit Mask from lockpicking lockers, too. All these after you have completed the Halloween Night of course...

I know, but in the first post you wrote "- Buy 100 Sodas (At A Yum Yum Store To Avoid The Drinking Scene - Unlocks A Hat)" when it just unlocks free sodas and not the hat. I wasn't acting smart or anything, just pointing it out :p