***Disclaimer*** You must save in order for the achievements to unlock

First Consultation - 50G

Take over 3 fiefs in Empire mode

Second Consultation - 50G

Take over 10 fiefs in Empire Mode

Third Consultation - 50G

Take over 20 fiefs in Empire Mode

Four Guardians - 50G

The easiest way of getting this is to have the ability to make 4 consults with other generals in a turn. Choose 4 Generals you wish to have this title and put the remaining Generals as Lieutenants or dismiss some. Ally with nearby enemies so that they won't bother you when doing this. Now consult with the 4 people you have chosen to be your 4 guardians constantly and eventually the 4 Guardians cutscene will occur.

Most Valuable Warrior - 50G

Attain 1000 kills during battle with a warrior who is not your Lord during Empire mode.

Moon Child - 50G

Acquired during Empire mode by doing Western/Chinese Trade constantly and this horse will be a reward.

Persian Mare - 50G

See "Moon Child"

Matsukaze - 50G

A reward given to you by your people if they are happy enough. Constantly use Inspection which will unlock Exemption. Use Exemption and Inspection until you unlock the good policy Benefaction. Continue to make your people happy and they will give you the horse Matsukaze as a reward.

Level Four Weapon - 50G

Make your smiths reach level 4 and then attain 500 kills during an empire mode game.

Stage: Battle of Kawanakajima - 50G

Plays as either the Takeda or Uesugi during the "Battle of Kawanakajima" scenario, wait 1 turn you will be asked to participate in the special battle.

Stage: Battle of Anegawa - 50G

Play as either the Oda, Azai, Asakura or Tokugawa during the "Battle of Anegawa" scenario, wait 1 turn and you will be asked to participate in the special battle.

Stage: Incident at Honnoji - 50G

Play as either the Akechi or Oda during the "Incident at Honnoji" scenario, wait 1 turn and you will be asked to participate in the special battle.

Stage: Battle of Sekigahara - 50G

Choose any of the clans available during "Battle of Sekigahara" scenario, wait 1 turn and you will be asked if you wish to participate in the special battle.

Stage: Osaka Campaign - 50G

To get this special battle you must be playing on the "Battle of Sekigahara" scenario. Edit Yukimura Sanada from the Sanada clan and put him in the Toyotomi clan. Pick the Tokugawa as your starting clan. Now here is the hard part, you must keep the Toyotomi to only 2 fiefs and keep Yukimura Sanada with the Toyotomi or else this will not work. As the Tokugawa, take over most of the area surrounding the Toyotomi while limiting the Toyotomi to only 2 fiefs. Around 1610-1620 you will be asked to participate in the "Osaka Campaign"

Scenario: Battle of Anegawa - 100G

Complete any of the regional scenarios.

Scenario: Incident at Honnoji - 100G

Complete the "Battle of Kawanakajima" scenario.

Scenario: Battle of Sekigahara - 100 G

Complete the "Incident at Honnoji" scenario.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How long did it take for everyone else to complete 4 Guardians? I have been using that method for about and hour and a half now and the only thing that has happened was one of my officers asked to become strategist. I only have 5 generals, including my lord. I have taken all but 2 territories and allied with the remaining enemy and have made about 500 thousand gold doing this but it has not worked yet.

• 1 month later...

Can someone please tell me a good way to get the Most Valuable Warrior achievement. The most I've ever been able to get is a little over 600. I always either run out of time, or I run out of people to kill.

Any advice?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have the 1000 kills, but a good tip would be to use one of the battle time increasing tactics. That way you can get 10 more minutes in a single battle. You should also fight against an enemy with a large number of troops, logically this means more troops for you to kill.

You also need to be efficient when attacking, if you want to take down an officer then kill their support troops first otherwise they run away. This also applies when taking over bases, before taking out the base captains kill their troops.

Draw out the fight for as long as you can, you might want to choose a Defend mission so that you don't need to worry about the time limit and can just keep on killing. And put your allied officers all in your main camp and use the defence command so they don't go around stealing your kills.

Hot off the presses, apparently you can get the level 4 weapon by finishing a level within 1 minute =o

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=937212&topic=37284657

Can someone please tell me a good way to get the Most Valuable Warrior achievement. The most I've ever been able to get is a little over 600. I always either run out of time, or I run out of people to kill.

Any advice?

I got the Most Valuable Warrior... the way i did it was to go to a mission where you didn't have a leader to defeat you just had to capture the main base. Run straight for the main base.. making sure that you don't have a base captured close to it.. it will say you can not capture the base when it is isolated from yours. Start killing people. Everytime you kill a Base Captain a new one will come to replace it... sometimes you have to turn around in circles to find them but it worked for me.

• 1 month later...

The way i got it was to take Tadakatsu while he is full on all his special moves and slots and took him all the way to the main base and wrecked shop on all of them.... Did it in 20 mins with a lvl 1 weapon cause i forgot to change it. Finished the senario with 7 mins to spare. Also got my lvl 4 weapon ach with it too =D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To switch someone to another clan: before you pick the clan you will be playing, find the person you want to change, then hit the back button (not the red B, but the actual back button) go to the person to change and hit X to remove him or her, then go down to the bottom and hit OK to confirm. next go to the clan you want to put the person in and hit back, then pick a slot to put them in and hit X, find your person and select, don't forget to go to the bottom and hit OK to confirm.

Stage: Osaka Campaign: Play the Battle of Sekigahara, first Edit Yukimura Sanada out of the Sanada clan and replace him with anyone not already in a clan. Then Edit Yukimaru Sanada into the Toyotomi clan. Play as the Toyotomi clan. Simply Defend the 2 Fiefs, do not take any others, and dont let the Tokugawa clan be destroyed. make sure your troop levels for all officers in your clan are at or above 2000 in the year 1614, the event will start in 1615. it takes time and to keep everything in check but if you do it right then you should be good.

• 7 months later...

I second the method above for the Osaka achievement. It's much easier to play at Toyotomi and wait it out rather than trying to conquer everything and keep the Toyotomi in check with the Tokugawas. Could a Mod/Admin make an adjustment to the site's achievement guide??

Also, I know there's alot of discussion and irritation over the third horse and the four guardian achievements and I agree they're total bitches, but they seem to be random more than anything. I actually got my four guardian achievement after I lost a territory!!! Only way I was trying to be certain I had the right four guys was just to release all other characters, just have your lord and your four "guardians" in your entire Empire and you're guaranteed this achievement!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.