Ultimate boosting technique found COMPLETE

rican21

Sorry didn't know how to edit post!

119,000 -148,000 in less than 8 mins

(First off must have beat game to do this)reason being cause u need to be able to load chapter 18! This glitch CAN BE Done WITH Multiple PEOPLE AT ONCE(Host only when choosing new game always pick character beaten game with,, host does not receive exp for this glitch ..)

Step 1- Host chooses new game with character he has beaten game with, than selects chapter 18.

Step 2 - Host invites player to game , than they defeat boss together..(Other player make sure u choose your main character save for leveling)

Step 3 - Host chooses new game again this time select chapter 16, while the host is doing this,, other player choose their main save and starts the campaign over again by choosing yes when clicking on their finished main save...As soon as players start new game they quit to main menu.

Step 4 - Back to host,, Host sends invites to other player they accept invite but do not choose character save yet..

Step 5 - Host hits start then quit but does not press yes (a) yet.. Player should be highlighting their main save now ,, now host will quit, after host quits player immediately chooses their save and starts loading..

Step 6- Player will get a message saying lost connection to host than it will make him host of the game... Now as soon u can hit invite,, player invites host to their game ..

Final step- A couple seconds after hosts joins his session Players screen will glitch than load saying a a different chapter as well as the host ... When players game loads up his exp will now be there...

For the last step if you r doing this with more than one person the host will have to join there game one at a time..Also the host doesn't have to be the one joining their game it can be another player as well

REpeat steps 1thru 7 to continue gaining exp Good luck

This is just sad. This would have to be one of the best titles released this year. I'd feel sorry for anyone who would prefer to do this rather than play the game. It's a good thing that level 50 takes a little while to EARN. Gives you some replayability. Fair enough if your XP method involved actually playing the game, but not switching between loading screens and saves.

u dont have to do it,, if u don't want to. I'm just trying to help others complete the level 50 cheevo faster than rather selling plants for 6 or more hours ..

I will continue to play this game even after hitting lv 50 so no need for you smart remark.. Thank You .. Please don't comment unless u have something good to say

What I said was a good thing to say. Maybe I'll convince one or two gamers not to spend 6 hours being a douche, swapping and changing their profiles between loading times. I'd respect you so much more if you edited your post to state in the beginning, something of this nature ("please note, this method will rob you of many hours of fun in an excellent game. Do so at your own discretion but please don't hate me for promoting such a tool of a method. I'm just one of the blokes who were smart enough to figure it out")

Then I might not be so mad at you, like a few others have been for the last 2 days :)

Im both impressed and disgusted. How do you figure that out? Who figures that out?!

I hope getting to level 50 doesnt take endless grinding. I hate it when developers do that. If so, honestly ill be back for this resipe. Lol

Ifigured this out on accident

to be honest i dont see why you would even do this, getting to 50 isnt hard . Ive played 22 hrs about halfway through the game and at level 35. If i dont reach 50 before completing the game ill happily co op with some freinds as this game + co op is awesome. Enjoy the game dont glitch loading screens.....

also i highly doubt you found this out on accident i mean why would you accidently know which chapter to load and invite your freinds at the perfect time? highliting your name as people join and not choose a character etc...? Quit as soon as people join why would you even do that ? accidental? nah you were looking for glitches or found this method somewhere else and reposted.

Edited by ll Mr Bubbles ll

What I said was a good thing to say. Maybe I'll convince one or two gamers not to spend 6 hours being a douche, swapping and changing their profiles between loading times. I'd respect you so much more if you edited your post to state in the beginning, something of this nature ("please note, this method will rob you of many hours of fun in an excellent game. Do so at your own discretion but please don't hate me for promoting such a tool of a method. I'm just one of the blokes who were smart enough to figure it out")

Then I might not be so mad at you, like a few others have been for the last 2 days :)

Isn't it millions of xp to get from 49 to 50. And the quests remain the same xp gain no matter what level you are. The games fun, but I don't want to play it 10 times to get to level 50

This is just sad. This would have to be one of the best titles released this year. I'd feel sorry for anyone who would prefer to do this rather than play the game. It's a good thing that level 50 takes a little while to EARN. Gives you some replayability. Fair enough if your XP method involved actually playing the game, but not switching between loading screens and saves.

Its absolutely amazing to me that many believe this game to be one of the best and it was made by the same people who shit out Call of Juarez (who many stated to be one of the worst) no more than 2 months ago... Its the SAME game with a different cover and a "somewhat" sophisticated weapon system (even though it has essentially been lifted from many other role playing games such as Borderlands & Fallout) theres nothing new here and as far as "replayability" goes it certainly loses its edge when that "replayability" should more or less be labeled as a "rerun"... All in all this game has become much more than its actually worth and I believe it to be lack of development rather than some great grand scheme that we just have yet to figure out...

to be honest i dont see why you would even do this, getting to 50 isnt hard . Ive played 22 hrs about halfway through the game and at level 35. If i dont reach 50 before completing the game ill happily co op with some freinds as this game + co op is awesome. Enjoy the game dont glitch loading screens.....

also i highly doubt you found this out on accident i mean why would you accidently know which chapter to load and invite your freinds at the perfect time? highliting your name as people join and not choose a character etc...? Quit as soon as people join why would you even do that ? accidental? nah you were looking for glitches or found this method somewhere else and reposted.

srry u dont believe me but its true me and a friend found this out.. It happened to glitch on us on accident and we just kept messing around trying to figure wat we did to trigger this glitch. Then from there it was figured out..DONT BE A HATER This is the first time i figured a glitch out for myself so give me some credit

Isn't it millions of xp to get from 49 to 50. And the quests remain the same xp gain no matter what level you are. The games fun, but I don't want to play it 10 times to get to level 50

Nope, takes 300K if I remember correctly. Nowhere near the millions. I did this over 3 playthroughs while fart assing around with my mates. I would never consider that a grind if you're enjoying the game. And call of Juarez was pretty shite. The story was really good. The gameplay (for that genre) wasn't too fascinating. I can tell that they just placed a LITTLE more care into this title.

Its absolutely amazing to me that many believe this game to be one of the best and it was made by the same people who shit out Call of Juarez (who many stated to be one of the worst) no more than 2 months ago... Its the SAME game with a different cover and a "somewhat" sophisticated weapon system (even though it has essentially been lifted from many other role playing games such as Borderlands & Fallout) theres nothing new here and as far as "replayability" goes it certainly loses its edge when that "replayability" should more or less be labeled as a "rerun"... All in all this game has become much more than its actually worth and I believe it to be lack of development rather than some great grand scheme that we just have yet to figure out...

The first two Call of Juarez's were great in my opinion and the latest wasn't that bad. I think this game is fun and whilst it isn't a new type of game I don't believe a zombie rpg set on a tropical paradise (rather than the usual city or forest locations) has been done before and I haven't played too many games like it. It is a bit like borderlands but the combat is melee based and the enemies play alot differently. I think it probably could have done with a few months to tweak a few things but that's the publisher's fault not the developers.

your right, because dead island has some features of a game that came out 2 months ago, it must just be a reskin... that is why dead island has been in development sense before 2007, i know because i have been following the game sense then, and actually thought it had died, and was never coming out... if you dont care for the game, thats great, your entitled to your opinion, but why flame those who enjoy it, does it make you feel important or special?

by the way, here is a link to an early video preview, probably the first one i saw that got me interested in this game so many years ago...

(and btw, i hate homefront, i cant believe people would play that over any other military shooter, but i dont feel the need to go into that forum and tell everyone that)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZadzDKWWz24]Dead Island Teaser Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

The first two Call of Juarez's were great in my opinion and the latest wasn't that bad. I think this game is fun and whilst it isn't a new type of game I don't believe a zombie rpg set on a tropical paradise (rather than the usual city or forest locations) has been done before and I haven't played too many games like it. It is a bit like borderlands but the combat is melee based and the enemies play alot differently. I think it probably could have done with a few months to tweak a few things but that's the publisher's fault not the developers.

i somewhat agree, i should probably go back to the first call of juarez, as when i got it, it was similar to this game, in having alot of bugs, though i think dead islands bugs are minor, whereas the first CoJ had some game breaking bugs at launch, at least it did for me, and the second CoJ is in my opion the best FPS western out there, not that there are many, but i loved the story, and actually spent alot of time on the MP... i have yet to try the new one, and the main reason being the bad reputation it has recieved, i was actually somewhat excited for it, although i didn't like the shift into modern time...

as far as dead island i agree... most zombie games throw hordes and hordes of 100s of zombies that can be easily dispatched. its just the sheer number of them that makes it a challenge/fun, whereas dead island, you actually have some formidable foes in small groups of zombies, with different styles... to get an idea as to just how much a zombies has for HP, curb stomp them, as it is a one hit kill, and it will display how much damaged you have done... at my current level, around 40, if i curb stomp a walker, they usually have about 80,000 hp, hahaha, no joke, try it...