Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me and a friend both have two xboxs each and we're looking for someone else with 2 consoles too. Maybe even a fourth person with two xboxs to make it go quicker. Ideally the 3rd/4th person won't be too far into the boosting. We'll be starting to xp boost from scratch within a couple of weeks until we're all done.

Message me on Live if you're interested. GT - zMiseryBusiness ;)

Me and a friend both have two xboxs each and we're looking for someone else with 2 consoles too. Maybe even a fourth person with two xboxs to make it go quicker. Ideally the 3rd/4th person won't be too far into the boosting. We'll be starting to xp boost from scratch within a couple of weeks until we're all done.

Message me on Live if you're interested. GT - zMiseryBusiness ;)

lauren hey thats right we just need 1 more person at most with a 2nd box and game to armor front boost with us :)

Edited by demphra

• 1 month later...

I have a group boosting every night except sunday and monday. We are looking for 4 people, 2 permanent boosters and 2 back-ups. We will be boosting 2-3 hrs tuesday-friday and 4-5 hrs on saturday. If you are ok with the times and interested hit me up on XBL GT: Drake669.

Edited by Drake669

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...