Co-Op Partner Thread

• 1 month later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2450/s46.jpgTWO heads 10:gsicon:

Complete a mission (excluding New Blood) with a human partner

I'm on the 2 days trial and would like to get this achievement done before that expires. My status is offline but I'm there. :)

edit - got it.

Edited by ll BRUTAL ll

I wanted to gt Insane done. Only 5 achievements left. Spectra Shadow is my GT and my timezone is GMT +8. Feel free to add me! Btw if we used silence weapons is there likely a chance to survive longer and dont gt much attraction frm enemies? Jus wondering might be useful insane if it does.

Hi im looking for anyone that wants to play on insane im half way throught forget mission name im @ the part after car chase.im looking to try and finish this today and buy all guns etc.If u wana join and rush this game send me message GT below.

P.S im looking for anyone that wana get's the achievement Over Kill.

GT WizardFlipper

I have all achievements and can help you with some of them (for example, I will take aggro for you so you can walk up to a brute for a confrontation, do a confrontation with a machete rusher so you can backstab him, etc)

So I am available and won't need any achievements myself. My gamertag is "Bacon Carmine" without quotes and I live in the Netherlands. So take the time difference into account if there is any.

I have a headset too if you want me to use it.

Hi im on chapter called Narcotic hell ? if any wants to help or join my game on insane send me message to my game tag below and ill send u invite to join.Im looking fot finish this today or Friday then just buy all mask's and what ever else im missing etc.Thank u.:)

GT WizardFlipper

I have all achievements and can help you with some of them (for example, I will take aggro for you so you can walk up to a brute for a confrontation, do a confrontation with a machete rusher so you can backstab him, etc)

So I am available and won't need any achievements myself. My gamertag is "Bacon Carmine" without quotes and I live in the Netherlands. So take the time difference into account if there is any.

I have a headset too if you want me to use it.

Hey dude mind If I add you? But my timezone is GMT +8 though. Need achievements such as double overkill and kill 2 unaware enemies at the same time

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for someone to finish the insane run right now as apparently I can't beat it with the AI due to that stupid bug. Send me a message for insane run last checkpoint if you want to help.

Edit: I luckly got it solo.

Edited by Demon596