Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

First of all, FeLizp, you are doing an amazing job organizing this and it's really helping things go smoothly. I just had a small inquiry about the date. I have work both Friday night and SAturday until 9pm EST. Is it possible to do it later Saturday night? Or even Sunday Afternoon?

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple request buddy, FeLizP is the organizer, not you. I don't expect people to accommodate one person and I understand that, I'm just making it known that those dates don't work for me. If it doesn't work out, that's fine, oh well, don't get so defensive buddy.

Alright, a lot to be said here. I apologize for the weekend you guys, I got the red ring of death Thursday so I have been able to go online or get my dashboard to come up for that matter. The problem has just been fixed today and now we can OFFICIALLY boost. I have read some of the posts and I see there has been some hostility created over the day in which we meet.That's why I have decided that this will take place over a period of 2 days.

I am fully aware that not everyone will be able to get online at once but it would be great to see that the majority of you make it.It's official that we wil boost this

perhaps Friday and Saturday(all hours) I'm hoping this is convenient for most of you guys(especially FathomX) if not, discuss it we have all week.

My subscription with XBL ends March 1st 2010 and I don't plan to renew until April for personal reasons. I would like to see this Boosting group go smoothly and I hate to see all the defensiveness between some of you guys.If by any chance I fail to make it I will like for everyone to continue without me. I'm just trying to make this work as efficiently as possible. The list is as goes:

1.teranerayharp A+

2.Luuwat A

3.BEUAH A

4.Dead Herb A-

5.ShadowZack1993 B+

6.Wonderful West B+

7.Ryuujin Zero B+

8.A1exRD B+

9.Fathom X B

10.Sqwillis C

11.Berserk Gattsu C

12.Jiiim2k C

13.jandjracing1948 C

14.FeLizP F

I'm not sure if I should add Moving Forward yet but we have all week to decide on things but once the weekend comes its on, we MUST boost.I just recently added A1exRD too guys. So take the next 4 or 5 days to find time to open yourself up for Friday or Saturday thank you.

EDIT: Harp just recently got promoted to A+ so now he is 1st, sorry Luuwat.Apparently the only bubble you may be bursting is Luuwat's, but he can try to go S on you if he wants.You guys have a few days to try and improve your rank but bear in mind that you can lose matches which will lower your rank so try to keep things consistant until Friday or so.

Its also looking like Survival will be our online boosting method since you can get 70 wins against a person before it goes unofficial and there are multipliers in Survival Mode Online.

I will be able to hold the boosting group on Frday and Saturday at 2:00pm to 9:00pm Eastern Time.Once I leave you guys are welcome to continue it until you have your SS we will continue Saturday the same time and thats it, hopefully everyone will get SS, lets hope......

Edited by FeLizP

Alright, a lot to be said here. I apologize for the weekend you guys, I got the red ring of death Thursday so I have been able to go online or get my dashboard to come up for that matter. The problem has just been fixed today and now we can OFFICIALLY boost. I have read some of the posts and I see there has been some hostility created over the day in which we meet.That's why I have decided that this will take place over a period of 2 days.

I am fully aware that not everyone will be able to get online at once but it would be great to see that the majority of you make it.It's official that we wil boost using the "Winner Stays" method (3 rounds) and we will do this

perhaps Friday and Saturday( all hours) I'm hoping this is convenient for most of you guys(especially FathomX) if not, discuss it we have all week.

My subscription with XBL ends March 1st 2010 and I don't plan to renew until April for personal reasons. I would like to see this Boosting group go smoothly and I hate to see all the defensiveness between some of you guys. I'm just trying to make this work as efficiently as possible. The list is as goes:

1.Luuwat A

2.BEUAH A

3.teranerayharp A-

4.Dead Herb A-

5.ShadowZack1993 B+

6.Wonderful West B+

7.Ryuujin Zero B+

8.Fathom X B

9.Sqwillis C

10.Berserk Gattsu C

11.Jiiim2k C

12.jandjracing1948 C

13.FeLizP F

I'm not sure if I should add Moving Forward yet but we have all week to decide on things but once the weekend comes its on, we MUST boost. So take the next 4 or 5 days to find time to open yourself up for Friday or Saturday thank you.

Hate to burst you bubble but because a S rank helped me get 36 wins im at a A+ now. And we plan to meet this week so I can get more of his points.

We held the boosting group today but we may need to re-cooperate after some difficulties. We plan for Saturday same time and we will break into groups of 2.

Anyon else on board?

EDIT: It seems as if boosting with a large amount of people takes too long it may be best to just boost with 2 or 3 people at the most, its a shame we had to find out the hard way.

Edited by FeLizP

We held the boosting group today but we may need to re-cooperate after some difficulties. We plan for Saturday same time and we will break into groups of 2.

Anyon else on board?

hey man, its gonna take awfully long and looks almost impossible felipz, im gonna back out of this boosting for now and try legitly bounce myself to S and see where to go from there

thanks for helping in the past weeks

Just to keep it fresh Im still looking to boost this up to SS I was in feliz boosting party but I think hes off live for abit at the mo Im boosting with 1 other every 3 days so if others want to get a dedicated long haul boost session on the go let me know (Im an A+)

I'm in need of doing all the online achievements for this game, which means first off I'd like to get down to rank E. After all the losing achievements are unlocked it would be nice if someone would help me get to SS. Let me know if interested please!

hey.. i kno this game is a bitch especially for the survival achievements but if ny1 wants to or feels like givin me a hand message me wiv a friend invite .. i jus wanna get the 5, 10 and 20 wins in a row and all 3 star awards (bronze star, silver star and gold star) and possibly rank B but im not sure yet. cheers.

They say you should start a fresh file so that Survival will be easier but not everyone wants to delete their saves or have a memory card to transfer their saves to but I did find a trick:

Actually you don't have to tinker with your save files to make a FRESH FILE to make Survival Easier. Simply start up Dead or Alive 4 with another profile that has not unlocked all characters and head into Survival Mode. When you are at the Character Select screen sign out then sign in with your XBL Gamer Tag.

Now you can play Survial without worrying about facing counter crazy foes like Tengu,Leon,Ein,etc. Achievements will still unlock even if you get lets say 80 wins, the achievement will unlock for your GT even though you played with another Profiles settings. The achievement will unlock when you quit to main menu after you lose in Survival or after you choose 'again'. The only downfall to this trick is that your wins won't be recorded for your Profile.

This Trick eliminates the need for you to delete or move your saves to a Memory card because not everyone has one. :)

One more thing, when using this trick be sure to use Hayate because if you are playing the orignal DOA4 he will be overpowered and you can take out the CPU with his Straight Punch (Down,Right+:ybut:) Make sure you use it to hit oppnents against the ropes for more damage. Also be sure to dash( Toward,Toward) and Press :ybut:,:ybut: while they are near the ropes for good damage.

Opponents that are Number 7-10, 17-20, etc. are your SUPER ones so be sure to grab them because they love to counter, also be sure to mix up your attacks.Settings should not matter, however Life Bar should be put on Smallest if you think your good enough or Largest just in case you make a lot of mistakes(I like smallest).I got 70 wins on my first try when I used these settings and I suck at this game.

Sorry if this isn't related to boosting, which it isn't.

Edited by FeLizP