Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only needing...

Team Savior (Revive 3 with Kantus)

I Gotcha (Revive 4 Horde)

I am willing to help with whatever ribbons. I am on every night at around 9:30pm (CST). I have a mic and also another live account if needed. Just send me a message or invite. Thanks in advance.

GT= xxBADAMSxx

Edited by xxBADAMSxx

Looking to get

I Gotcha - Revived all 4 teamates in one wave(horde)

GT: VoicelessMidget

I have 2 controllers.

I'll help you with whatever if you help me. Thanks.

Nevermind, just got it thanks to Zuzzissm0 and Brianx88.

Edited by Bohemian

I am still needing...

Places To See, People To Destroy (Beast)

The Host With The Most (Horde)

Kill Locust (Horde/5 Onyx Guards)

Zeta Team, Go! (Horde/Zeta)

I will also help out with whatever.

I am on every night around 9:30pm (CST). I have a mic and also another live account if needed. Send a message or friend request and we will get them knocked out. Thanks in advance!

GT= xxBADAMSxx

I have 3 consoles and 3 copies of the game. Looking for people willing to join my game and make the games go by faster by killing my other consoles. This would be a good opportunity to work on kills with your 5 starting weapons, matches played, and other various medals since the other team won't be fighting back. There will only be two open spots so get in quick before it gets filled.

I just have preference,

I'd like to finish up my skunkers so whoever is on my team should be doing the killing. If you join and see the person on my team killing just ask him when he wants to take a break and then both of you quit out, then you join so that your on my team then have that person rejoin.

The gametype will be wingman with the score to win at 10 with 3 minute rounds. Wingman sessions will be held Mon-Friday from 7am eastern till around 5pm eastern. Sometimes I get home early, sometimes late so it all depends on the ending time. But it will always start at 7am.

To get in just send me a message saying "x360a" and I will reply to your message so you can look at my profile so that you can join session in progress. I won't invite you, just join anytime you see me in a joinable private match.

Please don't sign in a guest controller unless you plan on playing the whole time your in my game. If your gonna idle while someone else plays then please sign the guest out and rejoin.

Edited by McDurbin

Looking for someone to assist with the 500 rocket kills....my Silverback is only lvl 1 1/2 almost 2. I have all other achieves (besides seriously & reach lvl 50) & would be willing to hlp get any achieves or ribbons in exchange.

GT - Stotan Assassin

Looking to do these ribbons:

Trick Shot – 1 Torque Bow headshot leading to a double kill

Team Saviour – Revived 3 teammates at once (Kantus)

I Gotcha – Revived all 4 teammates in one wave

GT is GoodCoffeeJoey. Have an extra controller.

I want to go for I Gotcha, also got 2 controllers.

GT: Ron Jeremy R6