PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Books
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #31

Gamertag: bigbear XBA

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   XBA Representer   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Clearly Arya.

That little girl is the most badass person in the entire series. I wouldn't be surprised if she could kick a dragon's ass 1v1. I feel like anyone that picks another character as their favorite hasn't read all the way through book V.

Second favorite is Tyrion. He is clearly the smartest person in the "World". If it wasn't for his bad luck (both in the actual events and in his birth) that guy would be running shit with no challenges. The poor guy gets little to no recognition (from other characters) for his many important actions.

Just to respond to some of the other common choices in the thread:

Jon Snow is a badass but a little emo for me at times.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Daenerys can control dragons...Sort of...Beyond that she is pretty stupid at times. If she wasn't so much of a moron at points she would already be ruling Westeros.

Jamie has actually become worthwhile since he He was a terrible stereotype before that.

Lord Varys is cool. However, is character is pretty stereotypical for people like that in fiction.

The Hound and Sir Davos are good characters. I really like the shades of grey inherent in each personality.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

I tried to put anything that hasn't happened in the TV shows in spoilers...Since, even though this is the book section, I'm sure people are going to read this thread having only seen the show. Or read only the first couple books.

Fallen Angels GSL 2015

Last edited by bigbear.; 01-23-2013 at 06:43 PM.
bigbear. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #32

soullesschest is offline   Reply With Quote