Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

Currently online, still looking for a Co-Op playthrough on Legendary/Heroic (pref Legendary) or to do the specific co-op achievements, would like a full playthrough if possible if people got time.

Throw me a message / FR. Will be on most of the day.

GT: II SteineR II

#Edit: Just finished solo legendary, still looking for co-op.

Edited by IISteineRII

anyone can add me:

chomskyknows

i'll be on this weekend and maybe monday. after fallout4 comes out i probably won't have much time for halo5. still need:

Preying Mantis - Complete Swords of Sanghelios co-op with both Mantises on Heroic difficulty.

did this before but it never popped. it's easy. we had a co-op guy that run a bit ahead though - not sure if that was the reason it did't pop or not...

Edited by ChomskyKnows
no longer need co-op

Online again now, looking to continue Heroic co-op from Mission 9 onwards. Throw me a message. :)

II SteineR II

#Edit: Done with heroic co-op now. Still up for the Warzone achievement & would eventually like to do Legendary Co-Op aswell.

~ Looking for people to play multiplayer with also, sick of joining games which end up 2 vs 4 etc. Nothing super serious, just to chill & improve.

Edited by IISteineRII

(edit got all the achievements,big thanks to everyone that helped) Hey just posting again to see if anyone can help me with:

1.prison break

2.fire drill

3.saviour

Im sitting at 970 would love to get the full 1000 before fallout 4. U.K time but im on late most nights.

Gamertag: Odds Of Even

Edited by The odds of even

I'm looking for 3 people to get the harbinger achievement for beating it on legendary with 4 people and know body dying in the mission. If interested message my gamer tag: Realmersive

You can do this pretty easy solo. If you die just reload checkpoint and skip the end of the level. Only takes about 15min depending on skill level. Tho 1 other person would make it quicker/easier