2) Sign up for guides here

troy0891

This thread for sign up only. Please use the "How To" thread for any questions or discussion.

First and foremost THANK YOU for wanting to help polish up and finish out a poor orphaned guide and/or roadmap.

In order to sign up to work on one:

Post here in this thread with a link to the Greenbook thread containing the guide/roadmap you would like to work on.

Either Corrupt. or Skorpion XBA will add your name to the first post of the thread and you may have at it.

Your post should look something like this.

LINK TO THREAD GOES HERE
That's all we need. Limit one sign up request per post. Limit three active Greenbook projects per person. (no signing up for a dozen of them and not actually working on them) Once a project is submitted and no longer active you can sign up for more :D

NOTE: ONLY THE GUIDES CONTAINED IN THEIR OWN THREADS HERE IN THE GREENBOOK FORUM ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE SIGNED UP FOR.

If you find an unpublished, but completed guide and think it's not good enough you have 2 options:

1) Write your own from scratch and then submit it like usual.

2) Rework the existing guide and submit it with a link to the original guide. If the improvements are great enough, you will earn a co-author award.

If you're looking at a published guide and think it could be better, you have 2 options.

1) Submit updates for the specific achievement descriptions you think need improving or correcting.

2) Start from scratch and write your own guide and then submit it following the normal process.

If you're looking for something to work on toward the Green Thumb award, look at the threads/guides that are here in the Greenbook forum. This is a List of Contents within the Greenbook. The threads/guides here are the only ones that can be signed up for.

As always, if you have any questions about this process or are confused about something, please either post in the "How To" thread or send Corrupt. or Skorpion XBA a message.

Edited by Skorpion XBA

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure where to post this question but here looks like the best place.

The guide for Call of Juarez: The Cartel has been added to the main site but the Road Map with it is lacking. I did write up a Road Map for the game when it came out but forgot (I think) to submit it. I'm not sure if it qualifies for GreenThumb (I'm not fussed tbh) but I would like to see the guide with a RoadMap that compliments the guide :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=327644

The correct place to submit any guides and/or roadmaps is here.

The thread with submission guidelines is found here.

I'll take over the Saints Row 2 DLC.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=470477

Also, Trine 2 ® can be removed as a new roadmap by myself has already been published.

DEG23 edit: Added to the list, thanks for helping out:)

Edited by DEG23

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ahoy. I'm signing up for the Dead Block roadmap, which I already have completed and will post in 30 seconds after posting this :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5891308#post5891308

Gotcha added.

Be sure to check the "How to use this forum" thread for the how to's of submitting your finished work :)

Hey Troy! I completed the Fragger complete re-write over a month ago now and noone else signed up, or has looked at it. I feel like it is good work and should be ready for submission if noone else has anything to add(?)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=431537

Once you guys are finished with them, all you need to do is submit them like usual except include a link back to the greenbook thread.

Check the How To thread for more information.

Once you guys are finished with them, all you need to do is submit them like usual except include a link back to the greenbook thread.

Check the How To thread for more information.

Okay, sounds good! I just wasn't sure if I was supposed to submit it until 3 people had worked on it...but noone seems to have wanted to sign up besides myself.

Okay, sounds good! I just wasn't sure if I was supposed to submit it until 3 people had worked on it...but noone seems to have wanted to sign up besides myself.

Nope. The 3 is the current max limit. It seemed like it would difficult and confusing to work with more than that. If there's a "minimum requirement" it would be 1. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd like to do the roadmap and guide. I also have a game capture to record gameplay and achievement videos.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/payday-2/achievements/

This thread is to sign up for greenbooked guides. You are free to write a guide for any game.

OT, I would like to sign up for the following:

The Cave

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=518069

Edited by Corrupt.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to sign up for 3 of the greenbooked guides if possible:) I've got no LIVE for a bit, so i may as well try and be helpful around here to keep me occupied.

007 Legends

Warhammer: Battle March

Warriors: Legends of Troy

If i can only sign up for one at a time, then i'll just do the 007 Legends one first, and not the other 2, until i've finished 007 Legends, or unless someone else does them. I've also only just bought all three games, literally minutes ago off Ebay, so i can't start them for a few days, but no-one else was going to any way, by the looks of it.

Cheers:)