Speedrun aka How to make u fill amateur

NyCEE

Found on another forum.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ymysN3qQ8]DARK SOULS (ダークソウル) RTA(Speedrun) #1 Player:twilight(1:26:28) - YouTube[/ame]

In less than 2 hours the whole game.

What do you say?

Found on another forum.

In less than 2 hours the whole game.

What do you say?

Damn, I came here wanting to fill amateurs.

Two hours is impressive, but there's probably room for improvement. You can actually run through most of the enemies in this game when you're heading to a boss. There's many areas where they don't follow you.

I wonder if he skipped all the garbage in Lost Izalith? He's doing in the beginning of the game what I'd be doing, if I didn't want any of the free humanity all over the place.

eh, miswriting. You are FILLED!

Anyway, my problem, i never run thorugh enemies, i always face them, and that suck a way energy needed for the bosses...

And he did in 30 mins what took my not less than 18 hours. -_-'

I don't want to be filled. :C

Yeah, I've learned that you can more or less run through each area and not even deal with the regular enemies if you don't want to. Sometimes it's less risky to kill an enemy, but there's plenty of times in the catacombs/giant's tomb/demon's ruins where I'd just book it for the boss fight.

My only issue with this is that they used glitches when they effed up...it just cheapens the whole thing imo.

As i know a speedruns usually exploit the "system" of the game as a whole: the job is to finish the game in less time possible, that's all.