Defense Grid: The Awakening Will Be Free Under Games With Gold Program

dzy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if we pool our birthday money we can afford a new gamerpic in two years instead of the four it would take us individually. Lemme know if you're interested.

Sure am. There's this really cool quickscoping pack I had my eye on. But we also get a 100 for renewing our $60 gold membership right?

Weak isn't a strong enough word for this freebie. Oh the joy of the perks of a Gold membership. I wish it was my birthday again so Granny Microsoft could give me a digital quarter to spend on a digital gumball. This isn't even worth braking for.

You sound angry and bitter than it wasn't some triple A retail game.

I need to close the gap with Creech on the strategy leaderboard, so this 200 will help:D

The game also has 4 $1 DLCs that add upto 50 gamerscore and a $5 DLC that has 50 gamerscore. So if you invest in the DLC its an extra 100 points.

I will pick it up since its free, dunno when I am gonna start it though

Edited by KillerBEA

http://majornelson.com/2013/06/30/games-with-gold-for-july-1-defense-grid-the-awakening/

Didn't see a post about this so sorry in advance if its a re-post.

Defense Grid: The Awakening is the first "free" game gold members will be getting for July. Available from July 1st to July 15th.

Fun game, figures it would one of the few arcade games I actually bought, oh well I guess I'll wait to see that the 16th will bring.

Meanwhile PS+ members are playing Saints Row 3 and Uncharted 3 for free.

Already own Defense Grid, picked it up when it was on sale for 200-400 points or so years ago. Fun game but starting to wonder honestly how many of these free titles will be former cheap arcade games.

My arguments exactly, but hey, its a free game. Can't knock it. Gonna download it anyway. Not a huge tower defends fan, but worth a play for free. Lets wait and see what the next game is.