No games at all!?!?

Bohemian

So i bought premium the other day which was hard enough to push the buy button, and now i cant even play the dlc games. Tank superiority, gun master, conquest domination, cant play any of these games because no one else is playing them? When i enter the most people ive seen is 2 others. Is the BF3 community that dead? or is it just the few of us experiencing this? Operation Metro on conquest used to have tons of games going aswell and i cant seem to find those anymore either.

So i bought premium the other day which was hard enough to push the buy button, and now i cant even play the dlc games. Tank superiority, gun master, conquest domination, cant play any of these games because no one else is playing them? When i enter the most people ive seen is 2 others. Is the BF3 community that dead? or is it just the few of us experiencing this? Operation Metro on conquest used to have tons of games going aswell and i cant seem to find those anymore either.

What? No, the game is definitely not dead. I must admit, I've been away from the battlefield for about a week, but last time I played every map had at least two pages of full games and that was with my settings limited (I can't play on West Coast, Asian or Australian servers, so I have them blocked).

Maybe you're having connection issues? Or maybe you need to check your server browser settings? OH, have you downloaded ALL of the updates? That could also be the problem. Regardless, BF3 is definitely not dead, hell it's still in the top ten most played games on XBL.

What? No, the game is definitely not dead. I must admit, I've been away from the battlefield for about a week, but last time I played every map had at least two pages of full games and that was with my settings limited (I can't play on West Coast, Asian or Australian servers, so I have them blocked).

Maybe you're having connection issues? Or maybe you need to check your server browser settings? OH, have you downloaded ALL of the updates? That could also be the problem. Regardless, BF3 is definitely not dead, hell it's still in the top ten most played games on XBL.

Thats what i thought, this is BF3 for christ sake where is everyone? lol. I didnt know there were settings for the servers, mine was just set to Europe so i changed it to all of them. I still cant find a dlc match though, but i did get ALOT of other non DLC games back. So atleast i can have fun on Metro Conquest. I think i have all of the updates, don't get any notifications when i start up the game.

Thats what i thought, this is BF3 for christ sake where is everyone? lol. I didnt know there were settings for the servers, mine was just set to Europe so i changed it to all of them. I still cant find a dlc match though, but i did get ALOT of other non DLC games back. So atleast i can have fun on Metro Conquest. I think i have all of the updates, don't get any notifications when i start up the game.

I think he means those 1gb updates you download from the marketplace.

:eek:

Lol thats a tease.

After editing the server settings i was able to find dlc matches. Thanks guys for your help, feel like an idiot i didnt know about this lol. case closed

That's actually Benny, don't be fooled ;)

OT sucks you were having so much trouble and glad you found a solution. AK definitely isn't hard to find on NA servers just played a ton this morning.

I hear ya, Since the DICE servers were replaced by rented servers I haven't played much games of the DLC at all!!! except B2K.

i haven't played BF3 in over a month because I was sick of the only servers I could find were metro 500 tickets TDM and Nosehair TDM 500 tickets.

If nobody wants to play the new DLC on their servers, we're not playing those.

I wish DICE had some severs left....

So EA are getting paid by us to play online for people who rent servers?

Yes, lol. They provide their own servers for "free" so people could play if they stopped renting, but people have rented out most of EA's servers. Honestly, they over-charge for their servers, but it is a good idea, it lets us little console players feel like PC players where you have to rent servers (but not from EA, or you could use a spare computer to make your own server) and you can't beat the level of customization, no other online game on consoles lets you tweak spawn times, health, damage, HUD, map, team balance, friendly fire, ticket count, etc, without being some kind of private match. Plus, you can name your server, give it a custom banner and put messages on it, pretty cool I think.

Edited by WOLFkraut

Yes, lol. They provide their own servers for "free" so people could play if they stopped renting, but people have rented out most of EA's servers. Honestly, they over-charge for their servers, but it is a good idea, it lets us little console players feel like PC players where you have to rent servers (but not from EA, or you could use a spare computer to make your own server) and you can't beat the level of customization, no other online game on consoles lets you tweak spawn times, health, damage, HUD, map, team balance, friendly fire, ticket count, etc, without being some kind of private match. Plus, you can name your server, give it a custom banner and put messages on it, pretty cool I think.

Oh dont get me wrong i think it is a great idea, especially for EA aswell. kind of a win-win, seeing as how im not paying to play online and also get the awesome customisations of the game.