Challenge Walkthroughs?

hey bud, atm i don't know of any guides online for the bonus shorts. but, i have completed all of them them so if you need any help on any of the challenges time or clone, just hit me up on live and i'll guide you through it.

also i'm still currently working on the achievement guide, so when i finish up with that i may start working on guides for some of the harder challenges.

my gamer tag is: digitai ink

Edited by digitalink

Im struggling with the time trial bit of it but as far as the clones side of it goes i did it quite straight forward... I played through it using the clones i thought i needed and then if i was over at the end i went back and looked at how i could remove some clones but still access the pies.

Its strange how I had to check out the story guide a few times to crack some lvls but managed the time and recording challenges on my own =)

Just remember to attempt 1 or the other at any time because I was trying to do them at the same time at the beginning and on most this is impossible Aaaahhhhh

Sure guide will be up soon but if I can do it anybody can haha

Just remember to attempt 1 or the other at any time because I was trying to do them at the same time at the beginning and on most this is impossible Aaaahhhhh

Yeah, I usually go for the time challenge first, but occasionally i'll accidentally unlock the clone challnge at the same time... which is nice :)

so far nothing too hard...

Edited by nfntjy

do the stages in order, just do them twice (once for time, then again for recordings). You will probably get both on at least a few of them. Especially on the 5th movie, it's pretty hard to meet the time challenge if you're using extra clones.

EDIT: Just finished all of them and really a text walkthrough would be almost impossible. The harder levers are more about timing than anything else. Hopefully someone will do some videos of these.

Edited by nfntjy

video walkthrough for bonus shorts level 4 puzzling portal pies and bonus shorts level 5 Backstage banditry all 5 stages in each still hard but might help ya find a good route good luck hope it helps:woop:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t_IVOGQJQc]YouTube- PB Winterbottom Backstage Banditry Recording and Time Walkthrough Levels 1-5 Bonus Shorts[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=croB0E7A84s]YouTube- P.B. Winterbottom Puzzling Portal Pies Recording and Time Walkthrough Levels 1-5 Bonus Shorts[/ame]

Im having a really hard time on Clockwork Capers Levels 1 and 2. For some reason i just cant figure them out. Can someone post up a guide to those two levels?

Edit. I figured out level 1 and the time for level 2.

Edit. Nvm got them all. :) 200 G unlocked :)

Edited by XSpantX