reviews & gameplay?

PANIC ATTACK 10

so for those of you who have played it. how are the controls? is it like powerup heroes? do you do the actual moves like PH does? whats your overall view? i was thinking of getting it. i loved PH. the demo to the avengers is awesome too. does this play like those games? thanks in advance. if i like PH will i like this?

I'm playing it, and I'm actually quite enjoying it, which I never thought I'd say of a Kinect game, but my neverdying love of DBZ probably gives me that bias.

I've not played PH, but it basically is a first person version of any of the DBZ fighting games. Plays very simply, punch/kick at the screen, crouch down with your arms in to charge ki (like in the show), and use the same motions you see in the show to pull of specials (like Kamehameha, Final Flash etc etc).

It's really good fun, especially considering it's not a full-priced game =).

I am looking for a good dragon ball game to just have a bit of fun with. Nothing too serious or hard would you say it’s worth a go then?

Absolutely man. It's not a full price game, which is a plus (not sure about worldwide, but here in Australia it cost me $49 instead of the usual $90-100 for a new title), and if you ever find it too hard you can always scan in the QR code for invincibility (see one of my other forum posts) and get through it that way. It's a good, fun game, especially if you love DBZ. It starts at the Raditz saga and ends at, and includes, the Buu saga.