how do you kill elizabeth green?

nickdablood

Ironically enough... I JUST beat her. First try. No deaths :uzi:

Anyway... my method was quite different from those posted above.. it took a while, but I was at full health the entire time, having fun and kicking her giant-green-shooting-globby-steroid-...butt

Okay so.. method was pretty simple. First and foremost.. if everything gets dark and you start to see fresh-off-the-grill heat waves... RUN. That attack will take you down to your free critical mass (which.. never really comes in handy.. I always just run away and consume consume con....)

All things aside, use two powers.

Armor (in case you get cornered by hunters, they will take you down fast)

Muscle Mass (for throws)

If you EVER get low on health for any reason, run in one of the alleys where Liz can't shoot you, beat up a hunter (should be only a few hits with Muscle Mass) and consume it. You're good to go.

I picked up any taxis or spare cars I could find towards where the Y-intersection is in Times Square. Occaisionally, you'll get the lucky moving van, big SUV, or even an ambulance to pick up.

Simple and sweet. Pick up car. Throw car. Repeat until shes down.

As I've said before, using this method you should have full health almost the entire time.

When she goes down, I just run up to her and use the critical pain devastator right in her eye. She'll retreat after you do it once, probably because the game doesn't want you to kill her too quickly.

Rinse and repeat.

Hope this helps :] Worked for me not 10 minutes ago.

using the X+Y aka groundspike devastator 3times in a row kills off the 3 little healthbars and then whack away with the blade. of course the same escape tactic applies...but like almost everything THIS HAS BEEN POSTED 10+ times already. search function could help or just browse manually....

yeah, the final supreme hunter is easy with musclemass and upgraded throw, but i hate to constantly search for cars, wrecks, etc and dodge the green balls before throwing them. blade air slice and then devastator is easier to do for "lazy" guys like me ;)

guess the game has a lot of mechanics the most really recognize or even utilize. its the same with the shield power, never used it since i didn't figured it out how to use it effectively. this only happened after i played around a bit with the hunters.

What difficulty are you guys talking?

Because i finished mother yesterday on hard, and it took about 30 minutes of running away from her to consume infected, then coming back to do critical mass moves, then rinse and repeat.

Not to mention while i was consuming infected i had hunters charging me out of nowhere taking off 1/3 of my health.

Waited til the orbs had fired, grabbed car, musclemass charged throw, repeat til form 1 downed; CM Groundspike Graveyard the downed form. Then helis for the next form, dodging debris and using seekers to target the tentacles. Used the "bling infected" (fat ones with gold chains) who follow you around for health. Took ages to do the first part, but less dying.

Hmm, weird the method I used hasn't been said yet.

Anyway, I would use armor and blade + jump and Y attack. Lock on to her, rinse and repeat. Run away when she would spit rocks and the green homing balls. Consume infected and hunters to gain life back if I ever got low.

It took a while, but it was effective.

helis and tanks are useless, they do barely any damage and get destroyed really quickly, make sure you got your armour and just (Y) with the whip then a devastator right next to her. just beaten it and that has to have been one the most boring and dullest boss battles i have done recently, it looked like an asthmatic asshole shitting out rocks and green circular poops, and occasionally blasting a wall of blood which did major damage, the barrage of rocks and green poops where constant and had almost no clear attempts, just in my armour taking the beats while whipping the bitch. except for the customisation, this game is exceedingly underwhelming.

I ended up using a combo of all the strats listed so far. Used whipfist to kill the first form, armor and muscle mass to throw cars at the tentacles, and when the last tentacle was low on health hop into a tank to take it out and still have tons of tank health to use on Greene herself. When she was at 1/3 or so health hop out of the tank and use critical pain devastator. Still took about 10 mins, but I did have full health almost the whole time.

Whoever said tha tank does no damage lol you were doing something wrong. the tank does the 2nd most damage behind devastators. It does get destroyed very quickly tho, that's why I used them like I did. You end up wasting them when all tentacles have full health cuz she will destroy it before you can get em all, so use it to kill off the last one and then you still have it to take away tons of her health.

I struggled with this fight for a week on normal.

What I found worked (although the fight lasted about an hour, I think) was Armour + Groundspike devastator for Greene and swapping to the Blade to deal with the Hunters.

My basic strategy was to get as close to Greene as possible, target one of the three tentacles and unleash a fully charged Groundspike (hold Y until Alex ...shimmers?) then run like hell down on of the streets to an alley that her attacks couldn't reach me and kill all the Hunters with the Blade (consuming them and any normal infected for maximum health. Even when I was already on full health, I consumed the Hunters anyway ... just because I could).

Once all the Hunters near me were dealt with, while consuming the last one, I would switch to the Claws / Groundspike again and run toward Greene again.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

It's not the quickest method but it means that your exposure to Greene's devestator (the monochrome wall of virus that drains your health is non-existant) and her projectile attacks only hit you a small amount of the time - usually while running toward her.

The two things that did give me some grief with this strategy were being caught by Greene spamming projectiles at me just before she used her devastator so that I couldn't get away AND towards the end of the battle when groups of about 8 Hunters would attack me en masse.

Whipfist pretty much tore her apart. When she's "up", stand away & just hold Y untiul full charged then release, better if you line up her arms & stuff since it will go right through all of them. Beware of when her "body" starts shining yellow, she's about to do that soundwave Devastator or whatever + the green orbs & rocks she spits out.

When she's down, just spam X then Y. Repeat 3 more times & it should be done in like 10-15 minutes. Much better than the first time which took me almost an hour, was just throwing cars & whatever else I could grab while healing then doing my CritPain Devastator which didn't do as much damage as I had hoped.