What are some easy 400-700 gamerscore retail games

lid

Lost Odyssey

Kingdoms of Amalur

Mass Effect 2

Two Worlds 2

I've played these games and got nearly every achievement including dlc in each except Lost Odyssey which I've not long started.

Star Ocean is also a good choice, but achievements will be tough to get unless you plan them out in advance. Main offenders are the Battle Trophies. 32 hours played and I only have 98/900. Great game and very challenging.

Just looking at my recent games list:

Tekken Tag 2 (This applies so, so much. Hell, it's a quick 900.)

Alice: Madness Returns

+1 on ME2

Fable III

Fifa Street 3

WWE All Stars (Maybe.)

2010 Fifa Word Cup (Big time.)

If you want a time consuming game, you might want to check out Eternal Sonata, because you have to play through it twice to get all achievements :p But it's an average game so it didn't matter to me.

Definitely not a quick 700 though. I'd say most of it comes in the second playthrough. EZI items, score pieces, pirate's treasure and such. (I didn't get any of these, just had the one no guide playthrough.) Plus even the first playthrough is long by normal game standards, but I digress.

But hard completions? Or the rest of the gamerscore in the game is much more time-consuming. For example deathsmiles.

Play Through Shadows of the Damned on Easy & You will unlock 700g without even trying, Achievements unlock every 5 seconds in that game, Its Fun Too, Think No More Heroes meets Resident Evil 4