unlocked all medals - no achieve

xxbloodandthunderxx

As the title states. I unlocked all 47 medals and my achievement didn't unlock. I even continued my act 3 save and killed the first four enemies and looted the one I could. Still didn't pop. I had glitched the deep breath medal accidentally by picking up the documents in act 1. I used the cloud save trick to get it and redid act 3 for the collectibles again. I didn't clear the cache when I did the cloud save trick as the guide I read made no mention of clearing it. I really hope someone can help tell me what I need to do to unlock this stupid achievement as I really do not want to do what would effectively be a third run through of this shitty game...

Edit: also apparently medals and collectibles don't carry over. At least for me. I tried starting a new game to see if that might trigger something and it did. It triggered 24 of my medals to vanish. So I guess the only thing I can do is erase everything and redo it all from scratch. Again. Fuck dark energy and fuck this shifty excuse for a game.

Edited by xxbloodandthunderxx