Stuck on 99.8%

UberPirateNinja

Hi! Hope someone can help me. I've got all gold instruction pages, built all models in the bonus room, got all red bricks, purchased all characters (and have all related achievements), but my completion has only gone as high as 99.8%, 69/70 gold bricks.

I'm guessing I may have missed a gold brick in the bonus room maybe, but I've been playing around in there for the last hour almost and if I have missed one in the bonus room, I cannot find it for the life of me.

Anyone got any clues what I may be missing?

Cheers!

Edit- disregard/delete this now, randomly discovered the stud track you have to follow in the little car that gets knocked off the shelf. 100%'d :)

Edited by UberPirateNinja

im stuck on 99.1

i have -

20/20 red bricks.

75/75 gold instruction manuals.

15/15 on each story done including all specials done.

15/15 pants.

96/96 characters bought.

69/70 gold bricks.

did all the gold bricks in the bonus room but on the 15 vehicles i have to build the last one which is lord business is locked and i don't know why?

do you get a gold brick for building all the 15 vehicles? i also don't have the achievement for building the 15 vehicles due to the last one being locked out.

any ideas what is causing it?

No, you don't get a brick for building all 15 minikits unfortunately.

The gold bricks are as follows:

15 for completing each story level

15 for getting The Special in each level

15 for getting all 15 pairs of pants in each level

15 for getting all 5 golden manuals in each level

10 in the bonus level (see video below)

= 70 gold bricks

Are you sure you got all 10 in the bonus level? Did you get one for getting 1 million studs or the stud trail in the truck? Seems those are the two most people are forgetting.

And I've not heard of a vehicle being locked out if you have all the Golden Manuals. Can you just not select it?

Are you playing on the 360 or the One?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwHC4-PBJzg]The LEGO Movie Videogame - The Bonus Room 100% Guide - All 10 Gold Bricks - YouTube[/ame]

For anyone stuck at 99.8% it's quite likely to be in the bonus room. A gold brick appears when you collect 1 million studs (without multipliers) in the Bonus Room. This means you nearly have to collect all of them (you can miss some, but my room was nearly empty when it appeared for me).

Just pick someone like superman or wonder woman and fly around collecting all studs. Do all other gold brick things at the same time so you get the precious purple studs too.

No, you don't get a brick for building all 15 minikits unfortunately.

The gold bricks are as follows:

15 for completing each story level

15 for getting The Special in each level

15 for getting all 15 pairs of pants in each level

15 for getting all 5 golden manuals in each level

10 in the bonus level (see video below)

= 70 gold bricks

Are you sure you got all 10 in the bonus level? Did you get one for getting 1 million studs or the stud trail in the truck? Seems those are the two most people are forgetting.

And I've not heard of a vehicle being locked out if you have all the Golden Manuals. Can you just not select it?

Are you playing on the 360 or the One?

i just got an update on the 360, so i thought i would try the bonus room, last vehicle still locked so i thought i would do the last level again in free play and as soon as i started the level i got the 100% achievement, i went to the bonus room and the last vehicle was unlocked finally, i built it and got the last achievement.

so the update must have been to patch the problem.

i knew all those emails to them would pay off, lol.

Edited by jpg30

Very strange. Since TT Games doesn't list their patch notes online, we really can't tell what exactly was patched in the game. Maybe the indestructible bench too? We'll never know.

Something strange for me as well... I've gotten 100% and all the achievements, but when I enter the Portal to change hubs, it scrolls through all four hubs and the bonus room, but there's another icon in there that says "locked". Does anyone have any idea what this is? Since I got everything, I'm probably never going to go to that location, I was just curious.

Very strange. Since TT Games doesn't list their patch notes online, we really can't tell what exactly was patched in the game. Maybe the indestructible bench too? We'll never know.

Something strange for me as well... I've gotten 100% and all the achievements, but when I enter the Portal to change hubs, it scrolls through all four hubs and the bonus room, but there's another icon in there that says "locked". Does anyone have any idea what this is? Since I got everything, I'm probably never going to go to that location, I was just curious.

well the patch clearly unlocked my achievements.

as for your lock, that is because it's the world you are already in so you can't travel to a place you are already in, so if you were in the wild west then that portal will have the lock sign because you are already there.

well the patch clearly unlocked my achievements.

as for your lock, that is because it's the world you are already in so you can't travel to a place you are already in, so if you were in the wild west then that portal will have the lock sign because you are already there.

Congrats. Finally TT does something right.

Ah, never noticed that the world I was in wasn't in the list. Thanks.

Having same issue. Everytime I get into the car, I dont see any studs. Have tried loading it a couple time. frustrating. Only missing 1 brick

edit: built the bat mobile and drove it around and studs appeared. Whew

Edited by TURBO1112