The Official Banner Tower Congregation

Go3 Neo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need help with both.

Will join and build a tower for anyone who helps me.

Have sent FR's to the last 4 people in this thread (vampx, El ROFLcopter, austothehun and ChristianSteele)

Anyone else interested in helping out, just add me.

I need help with both achievements and am online now if you can help! I will of course help you too :)

Update: Got both achievements already, but am willing to help for those who are stuck as these are not easy ones.

GT: Maimtron 9000

Edited by AdamVG-R

Hi. I know many people are probably done with the game, but I just downloaded it the other night. Now all I have are the last two achievements left to get. Yup, you know the ones; World Traveler and Friend. I beg of someone -- please help me get these last two! Send a message and/or friend request if you can help and let me know when is best for you to be able to do this.

GT: Ghedea

Hey guys, I'm looking to get 200/200 for this game. I need the Friend and World Traveler Achievements. If anyone has a map saved with the 20 banners on it and is willing to help me get these last two Achievements, I'd really appreciate it. If you can, just send me a friend request and a message telling me who you are. Thanks a lot.

Edited by DoM cAbAn

• 2 weeks later...