Ultimate Team Donations

Chrispy Ware

I'm hoping to create this thread to get some help with FIFA Ultimate Team. After seeing the generosity of some people (such as Morbido), I'm hoping there's more people out there willing to help others on this site out as well.

After finishing Champions League 06 I gave away my cards to some people that needed those rare cards, after Fifa 09 UT I gave away my remaining coins and cards to people who needed them, and I plan on giving away all my extras after I finish UT 10, however I only have 100 packs opened and 22,000 coins left ( I still have to win 10 more trophies, but I will still be seriously short of credits for my 500 packs).

If anyone is done with UT and could help me out by giving me any cards or coins, I would be extremely grateful and would pass all my players and extra credits along when I am done as well.

I'm hoping others will use this thread too to get help with these achievements. Also, it'd be cool if you edit your post to let us know who helped you out and if you no longer need help.

EDIT: GOT EM!!! 500 PACKS OPENED! Thank you to Dan Rycroft and the others who helped but didn't wish to be named!!!!

Edited by Chrispy Ware

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jrd--- I had the same feeling but I've met alot of cool people from this site who I've become friends with through helping eachother out with games so I figured it was worth a shot to TRY to get something like this going.

Rifle--- No, not really. I'm just hoping for any help at all. I've already had a guy give me some 90 rated contracts to sell and some players like Mascherano and Joe Hart and all I had to give him in return was some crappy bronze training cards. Despite all the jackasses I've played against in online matches, there are still some nice people willing to lend a hand in this game.

Once I buy a bronze pack, I just scrap everything and get a couple hundred coins back so I don't need 200,000 exactly, but every little bit I can get helps. Plus I still have a few more tournaments to do. I wish they'd do another sale on bronze packs like they did for St. Patrick's Day.....

And your Usain Bolt card is fucking awesome! lol

Edited by Chrispy Ware

I really don't know why people are begging for coins. It's so easy to earn coins on selling cards. I've been playing this game for 2 weeks now and I already have more than 250,000 coins.

If you want any tips on making money then take a look at this site: http://hubpages.com/hub/Fifa-10-Ultimate-Team-Tips-And-Strategies

At the right side you see more hubs where people explain the best way to earn coins. And if don't like this part of the game you could also play the single player tournament for 5,500 coins over and over again.

I never get anything good to sell in my bronze packs... physio cards, crappy symbols and kits.... no one buys them from me. And the single player tourney gives you 5,500, but you have to do it on world class with an all bronze team so it's quite the challenge

Tell me about it, took me three tries to beat some team from the Mexican league to net 5,500. It's quite the challenge but unrealistic seeing as a team like FC Porto, who are not the best but still very good, in the tournament and having to play against players like Raul Meireles(sp?), Fucile and others on national squads.

I never get anything good to sell in my bronze packs... physio cards, crappy symbols and kits.... no one buys them from me. And the single player tourney gives you 5,500, but you have to do it on world class with an all bronze team so it's quite the challenge

Are you serious about what you said? No wonder that you don't sell anything. I'm selling Kim Pong Yong Lee Wii, he's 47 overall? Nobody? Only 150 coins? Use common sense.

Here's what you need to do:

- Buy some gold packs with msp or lend some money from friends/x360a users so you have money to work with.

- Move your ass over to the trading market and buy some cheap players (0-5,000 coins) like: Terry, Wallcott, Iniesta, Tevez.

- Sell them for 1,000 coins more than you paid for.

- When you have more than 25,000 cash, take a look at players like: Robben (87), Xavi (87), Drogba, Eto'o. *Tip: put some good card with a low starting price in your watch list. If you're a bit lucky you could win an auction for a very low price.

If you still don't know what I'm talking about than you need to improve your Fifa skills to win tourneys with a bronze team or you maybe need to rethink about why you're playing FUT.

Hope this helps. No offence, really. :)

:chair

Edited by pascal08

I've done the buy/ resell method alot (bought a few Terrys and Tottis for cheap and made some profit) but with how many players there are on the market, there's usually people who will put up the same cards for sale but cheaper... I made alot of quick coin when the game first came out by finding shiny gold players who were buy it now for 4 or 500 coins and then just turn around and scrap them for 650 coins but it seems people finally realized their mistake.

I did take your advice on selling my bronze contracts and I'm having good success with it. Buying a pack for 500, I get 4 or 5 contract cards and put them up for one hour for 150 coins and they sell 90% of the time so I'm making good profit on that. I also gave the bronze tourney a shot with a squad made up of Koreans that I got in my bronze packs. They have 95% chemistry and I can beat teams on World Class with them 2-0 or better. I didn't realize how simple it would be (I don't consider myself a great Fifa player) cuz when I first started playing UT with my bronze team, I was shit so I didnt even think to try it again now that I'm a little better.

OK! So I finally got my 500 packs! Now it's time to give my stuff away!!! You get two guesses per question (you can make them at the same time if you wish) until I give a clue, then you get two more guesses. Most of my players are 532 Formation and are all between rating 72 to 82. You choose your prize! Winners are determined by whoever gives a correct answer first! Once you win, tell me what you want and then put 2 crappy cards up for trade so I can give you your cards!

Prizes:

8 U.S. Players ***Taken***

7 England players and a manager ***Taken***

6 Liverpool players and 2 ex LP players ***Taken***

8 Random players ***Taken***

8 Contract Cards and 6,196 credits ***Taken***

1. Who is my Favorite MLS striker? (He's American, was on the same MLS team with Clint Dempsey and doesn't play anymore due to injury)

**Answered** Taylor Twellman

2. Who is my Favorite Ex Liverpool Striker? (He's still playing)

**Answered** Peter Crouch

3. I support the USA national team. My 2nd favorite team is England. Who is my 3rd favorite? ( They made it out of their group in the World Cup)

**Answered** Netherlands

4. Which club do I hate the most? ( They have a player who is a flopping, cry baby... that should narrow it down a bit lol)

**Answered** Chelsea

5. What teams are my away and home kit in Ultimate Team right now? (You only have to guess one of the two. One is a German Club, the other is English)

** Answered** Fulham (other kit is Wolfsburg)

Edited by Chrispy Ware

OK! So I finally got my 500 packs! Now it's time to give my stuff away!!! You get two guesses per question (you can make them at the same time if you wish) until I give a clue, then you get two more guesses. Most of my players are 532 Formation and are all between rating 72 to 82. You choose your prize! Winners are determined by whoever gives a correct answer first! Once you win, tell me what you want and then put 2 crappy cards up for trade so I can give you your cards!

Prizes:

8 U.S. Players

7 England players and a manager

6 Liverpool players and 2 ex LP players

8 Random players

8 Contract Cards and 6,196 credits

1. Who is my Favorite MLS striker? (He's American, was on the same MLS team with Clint Dempsey and doesn't play anymore due to injury)

3. I support the USA national team. My 2nd favorite team is England. Who is my 3rd favorite? ( They made it out of their group in the World Cup)

4. Which club do I hate the most? ( They have a player who is a flopping, cry baby... that should narrow it down a bit lol)

5. What teams are my away and home kit in Ultimate Team right now? (You only have to guess one of the two. One is a German Club, the other is English)

Steve Ralston

Michael Owen

Germany

C Ronaldo

Bayern Munich

Crazy guesses haha

1. Taylor Twellman

2. Robbie Fowler

3. The Netherlands

4. Real Madrid.

5. Fulham

Prizes:

8 U.S. Players

7 England players and a manager ***Taken***

6 Liverpool players and 2 ex LP players ***Taken***

8 Random players

8 Contract Cards and 6,196 credits ***Taken***

**Answered** Taylor Twellman

**Answered** Netherlands

** Answered** Fulham (other kit is Wolfsburg)

2. peter crouch

4. Internazionale