Achievement Trading Thread

Ix B4LL1N xI

Sorry guys, I feel so stupid. One of my best friends is celebrating his birthday on saturday, so I won't be able to make it... Hope you guys can find someone else(if not I will be happy to join you all on another date and time;p)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooo....this is getting confusing...now i gotta explain to everybody again, oh well... :)

Group 1

1. Zapp 8rannigan

2. Guamon

Group 2

3. lemsip max

4. Armstrong x360a

Group 3

5. AJT48

6. Fraaz89

7. revenge u 2

8. TheSneakyKnight

righto....lemsip your new partner will be Armstrong (you lucky boy!). AJT48 you will be running group 3 to begin with and then you will switch with either group 1 or group 2 depending on who you get paired with on the first round. Your only trying to matchmake with one group so look out for either Zapp 8rannigan (me) or Lemsip max, doesnt matter who the other two are as long as the team group 1 or 2 is on wins....make sense?

oh and erm can lemsip, AJT48 and Revenge please add everyone on the list cause you will be the hosts....and make sure everyone knows who there parnet is:

zapp & guamon

lemsip & armstrong

AJT48 & Fraaz89

revenge u 2 & TheSneakyKnight

this might take a while so dont expect it to work straight away...theres alot of luck involved in getting matched up together

anyway...i'll shut up...im sure you are all fed up with me filling your inboxs with confusing shit!....any questions...feel free to msg me...yeah seriously im gonna shut up now!....promise....seriously.... :)

As it Stands. im still waiting for a reply from birdshake and if i get a positive he will be striaght into group 3.

Time

Saturday - 9pm Gmt

Method

Zapp 8rannigan you will be running group 3 to begin with and then you will switch with either group 1 or group 2 depending on who you get paired with on the first round. Your only trying to matchmake with one group so look out for either Brennan4ever(me) or Either of the group 2 people doesnt matter who the other two are as long as the team group 1 or 2 is on wins....make sense?

Group 1

1. Brennan4ever

Group 2

Group 3

1. Zapp 8rannigan

2. Thorgal G76

3.spaniardnico

Also can everyone add everyone just so we can all get online at the right time.

why do you all wanna join group 3?....you realise that means your going last????

groups 3 job is just to loose with who ever they get paired with....then you switch out etc

im only in group 3 because ive already got it....im just helping out.....you two would wanna join group 1 or 2 respectively

so i make it

Group 1

1. Brennan4ever

2. Thorgal G76

Group 2

3. spaniardnico

4.the sneaky knight

Group 3

1. Zapp 8rannigan

you do have enough to do it techinically.....but 3 more people would make things easier

Edited by zapp_8rannigan

your in group 3 either way buddy, sorry :) doesnt mean you wont get it though....long as everyone is PATIENT we shouldnt have a problem.......

i know what im doing, its worked for me before (hense me having the achievement!)

soooo

Group 1

1. Brennan4ever

2. Thorgal G76

Group 2

3. spaniardnico

4.the sneaky knight

Group 3

1. Zapp 8rannigan

2. Mackam

so as this msg was posted at 19:20 gmt....we start in 1hr 40mins :)

oh and you will get your 1-2 finish dont worry....it'll probably unlock the same time you do your domination achievement